It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:28 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Yeah!!!! After work I just past out! ! 5 hs sleep and now what???
I think this was the kratom effect! ! But looks like is behind me now .Will see tonight:):) but at list I feel now relax not like last night! !
So from now I can say I am drug free!! Any drug!!! Including kratom
See u in few hours :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:44 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Ryszard wrote:
no_boop_shoo_be_doop wrote:
Ryszard wrote:
My arms ,my hands, legs are connected to 460 volt outlet!!!
High Voltage, Ryszard!: http://youtu.be/i0NcFU838GY

Good one !!!

You're a good man!

You've been through a lot, that's a helluva dose of sub to kick CT. Welp, thank the Kratom gods for helping take the edge off of the sub CT for you, say goodbye to it, and keep up the good work, Ryszard!

I hope you get a little shut eye tonight, and even if not much, you can always try again tomorrow night.

Edit: Bleary-eyed, late-night, nonsensical 'sentence structure'.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:38 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Ryszard wrote:
Yeah!!!! After work I just past out! ! 5 hs sleep and now what???
I think this was the kratom effect! ! But looks like is behind me now .Will see tonight:):) but at list I feel now relax not like last night! !
So from now I can say I am drug free!! Any drug!!! Including kratom
See u in few hours :)

It's been more than a few hours, dawg. Where are you? Did you leave your wife, and run away from home with the "$50 tip" waitress at the chicken place?

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:50 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

[

It's been more than a few hours, dawg. Where are you? Did you leave your wife, and run away from home with the "$50 tip" waitress at the chicken place?

LOL- Remember $50 doesn't go so far anymore, but maybe Ryszard just charmed the pants off her with his Sponge Bob personality! Ha ha!

How is it going Rys? Did your family like Door County? Are you keeping that wifey happy? How are you feeling? You are still "wonder boy" in my book- damn 16mgs cold turkey, my jaw is still on the floor. You are the detox King!! :D (Feeling a bit wimpy (ha ha) for complaining of wdls from little .375mg jump and not even having to work through it!!)
Update please!!
BF

Mahatma Gandhi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:49 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

hey everyone I am BACK!!! :) sorry for not getting any updates but my life is little crazy:):)
I am good no Suboxone for me !! How long ??I stopped counting !!!:):)
I had some problem with the Kratom but it is nothing like WD from Suboxone .
It takes about 3-4 days for Kratom to be done with it completely and I will say to all again KRATOM is miracle for WDs from Suboxon!!!!
It safe my life!!!after CT from 16mg it was Kratom to help me survive.
I think it is like 2-3 months now after my last orange film and I am still not 100% but now is all in my head.:) U know hey I am an addict:):)
Peace to all!!!! I hope everyone is good I will have to read al the posts:)!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:50 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

ButterFLYING! wrote:
[

LOL- Remember $50 doesn't go so far anymore, but maybe Ryszard just charmed the pants off her with his Sponge Bob personality! Ha ha!

How is it going Rys? Did your family like Door County? Are you keeping that wifey happy? How are you feeling? You are still "wonder boy" in my book- damn 16mgs cold turkey, my jaw is still on the floor. You are the detox King!! :D (Feeling a bit wimpy (ha ha) for complaining of wdls from little .375mg jump and not even having to work through it!!)
Update please!!
BF

We LOVE DOOR COUNTY!!!!!!
just different kidna nice and quiet!!:):)
I am sure I will go back there so many times!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:32 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

GEEZ, dude! You're one tough mofo quitting at 16 mg. Hat off to you, bro! Just goes to show when REALLY WANT SOMETHING anything is possible. Reminds me of the pain and suffering Navy SEALS go through because they just endure the pain and have the fortitude to push through the pain because they want it so bad. Also reminds me of a saying Eric Thomas uses...."if you want something as bad as you want to breath then you'll have it". Keep your head held high and keep on pushing through. I thought I was tough, but you got me beat.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:14 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

avinlo wrote:
GEEZ, dude! You're one tough mofo quitting at 16 mg. Hat off to you, bro! Just goes to show when REALLY WANT SOMETHING anything is possible. Reminds me of the pain and suffering Navy SEALS go through because they just endure the pain and have the fortitude to push through the pain because they want it so bad. Also reminds me of a saying Eric Thomas uses...."if you want something as bad as you want to breath then you'll have it". Keep your head held high and keep on pushing through. I thought I was tough, but you got me beat.

:);) I am done with it :):) it is like 3 months now !!! No Fun 1st month but hey like u say if u want something............ :):)
Peace !!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9