It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:17 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I had been taking various opiates for about 5 years and the last couple years I was on and off of suboxone.. mostly using it so I didn't get sick in between. which I know wasn't the right way. but not like I cared at the time.

I finally decided I needed to change my life and moved out of my town and into my brothers and haven't touched an opiate for 2 months. I think the last thing I took was an opana 20.. and then took 2 small doses of 1mg each sub after moving down here and I was done.

however.. when I first wake up in the morning my brain feels like it's in RLS mode or (RMS Restless Mind Syndrome). It feels like it's pinching my brain and I just feel crazy for the first 15 minutes every morning until it goes away. I've tried researching online about it a few different times. the only thing I've found that seems close is hypnic jerks.. but it doesn't happen as soon as I fall asleep.. I sleep fine for 6-8 hours and then it happens as soon as I wake up.. so I don't think that's what it is.

is my serotonin levels messed up and i'm re-adjusting for the first 15mins in the morning? or what?

I remember actually having this when I first started on suboxone at the doctor.. about the 4th or 5th day.. I told my doctor about it back then but he said it would be fine and i'd readjust. but I don't think he really knew what I was talking about and just made a guess.

anybody else experience this? anybody know what it is?