It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: 1 month off suboxone
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:22 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Made it past one month now off suboxone! Still no cravings, no desire to go backwards, energy was picking back up but was slammed with what I thought was another cold...nope, my kiddies brought home the flu. This weekend I painted my downstairs, repainted my stairs & rails, fixed up a bunch that I had neglected! That lasted until Sunday night & today just sucks, but I know it is just a flu & it will subside, so I am taking it easy today. I refuse to clean the house tonight, it will be there tomorrow. I just wanted to let those following know I didn't disappear, I just got busy & now sick(yuck). My kids make me laugh more than ever now. My 2 yr old went pee on the tile, I was standing right there when she popped a squat, I laughed & called her a turd, to which she smiled & said "no I not a turd, I'sa pee!" Hahaha, I laughed so hard. My other child who is 8 is a lil' on the morbid side, but with humor always, she said to me yesterday "pretend I want to chop off my brothers arm, but I know I will get in trouble, can I grab a shark & let the shark do it so I can say it is the sharks fault?" Ummm, NO! No sharks allowed in my house, I replied! These kids make my life & keep me clean.
Also, I posted a reply referring to migraines. If anybody has terrible migraines as I have, I would get upwards of 30 migraines a month, and Imitrex does not work for you, ask your doctor about Relpax. That medicine saved me from blowing my brains out. I was so tired of ending up in the ER getting a shot in my butt every other day. Within 15 minutes of the relpax I actually felt it going away, which to me was a miracle. I am not trying to push any drug or medicine to those who can deal with the migraines. But it really worked miracles for me & zero side effects, well besides ending the worse migraines in the world. Just in case anyone hasn't found any relief after Imitrex!
Well, it's late & the Nyquil is kicking in. Hopefully I will be feeling a bit better tomorrow. Here's hoping:)
Linds

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:26 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm so glad to hear you are doing so well. Good on you! You should be oh-so proud of your accomplishments. I really think your positive attitude and determination are a huge factor in how well you are doing. Keep up the good work and thanks for the update.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:55 am 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

lindscnn - awesome! keep up the great work. It sounds like you're doing great. Enjoy those little ones of yours. They sound terrific.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:50 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Lind,

My house could sure use a good cleaning, why don't you fly down to Kentucky and take care of that for me :)

There is no doubt in my mind that my daughter helped me through my withdrawal and continues to this day to brighten my life incredibly. The silly things she does are a wonderful source of laughter. You just can't help but laugh at those little knuckleheads.

It's really good to hear from you again and that you're doing well.

Keep your eye on the prize!