It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:41 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I've officially been off Suboxone for a month and 1 day. I feel pretty normal and have gotten certain parts of my personality back. I don't feel so angry anymore and just feel more carefree. I was on Suboxone for about 7 years and it was a hard struggle. I also was a homebody on Suboxone but now love going out all the time. I'm excited to be off of it but a little sad I waited so long. While I feel pretty much normal I still have some sweats and pains (at bedtime). From experience what can I expect as time goes on? What can I expect with 2 months? Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:33 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I too have been off a month, jumping from a high 16 mg dose ct, and I am wondering the exact ame thing.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:37 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Well time has passed and I can answer my own question. Its now been 7 weeks and I feel much better than a couple and three weeks ago. Slowly noticing some improvement. Still have a few physical symptoms. My stomach is really messed up. It hasn't gotten much better. Don't want to be too descriptive, but I will say I'm in the bathroom several times daily. And I'm still sneezing and have the occasional goosebumps. Nothing really hurts, all the aches and pains are gone. Doing things is getting a little easier now. I still have low motivation but I don't have to push myself as hard as last month to get things done. Sleep is still an issue. I don't know why but I absolutely cannot sleep once the sun comes up. And if I'm tired during the day and think I can take a nap, it seems if I even do fall asleep, I wake up right away with the worst anxiety. Or I can't fall asleep and get really frustrated. Oh well. I used to like napping, I hope I can do it again sometime. So I don't feel 100% yet, but I feel better. Thank goodness! I wasn't sure if I ever was there during weeks 2 to 5. But I kept telling myself I would, I have to, and I am.