It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Miracles???
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:00 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Well it has been officially 48 hrs since my last 2mg dose of suboxone after taking 2mg 3-4x daily over the last 6 years when needed usually morning ,afternoon, and evening, now yesterday after being sick for 5 days and swearing to myself that the suboxone had not been working,with 2 days of some dark deep depression, vomitting, and basically no food for 5 days. 2 evenings ago was my last dose and I have not dosed since then setting a record for myself without taking suboxone and I am starting to wonder when the shit is going to hit me hard, cuz if it doesn't hit me any harder than it is now I will be off this stuff forever. But I might be jumping the gun, just a strange series of events here and I am really confused on what is going on, but I have not taken anything for the last 48 hrs. Miracle? or the heat is coming? I want off this stuff so bad. Please one time ship it? CAN I get one of the greatest miracles ever? ONE TIME? SHIP?????????????????? I will keep ya updated!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:37 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Dr. Junig(the guy who made this site) said on his youtube video that he has seen this happen in a few cases but cant explain why or how it happens. hapefully it doesnt get worse for you. if you make it to day 5 without it getting worse you most likely made it past the hardest part. I continue to feel better each day and I am on day 16 i think. so keep going unless it gets to be unbearable. if that happens onlytake a really small amount and see how you feel. If anything you can get your dose much lower. congrats and i hope soon you will see how great it is to be off and feeling great!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:46 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey, I am also rooting for you. I've read about some crazy stories, where people actually stopped from HIGH doses and they were fine. It may happen for you. Even if it doesn't you are still doing very well for not having taken any in 48 hours. I'd expect you would be at least moderately miserable by now. So, this may really be the worse that it gets. Who knows? Don't huddle in the corner and be terrified. You absolutely can do this if you really want to. I cannot wait to hear how it goes from here on. I wish you all the best of luck!!! My gut tells me to tell you to just get it over with if you can. I'm not seeing that tapering pays off that much, at least not yet. So, maybe this is the best thing. Get 'er done, as they say.

laddertipper

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:13 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Closing in on 3 days now, I am going to do everything in my power to try and stay off. I just woke and can't believe it has been 3 mornings str8 I can go without suboxone. I will def keep my story updated and i am still searching for answers to what happened?????? OR the worst is still waiting?

Post subject: Congrats!
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:20 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Stories like these give me hope. Since today is day 22 for me still struggling, I am hoping there is and end coming for me.

Post subject: A Different Opinion
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:11 pm 

I found this site through another. It is called Addiction Survivors and was recommended to me from Here To Helps website. Dr. Junig posted there on another persons thread and I followed him here.

My point is, although that site doesn't get as many hits as this one, there seems to be more success stories getting off the Sub/Bup.

A lot of similar ones too, but it may help others to have two support sites like I do, instead of just this one. I actually have four.

Right now I'm at 6mg's and working down. Time will tell if I experience the same hell others have gone through here. The only good thing about me quitting is that I'll be retired by the time I jump so work won't be an issue of calling in sick.

Rule62

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:28 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

If I can get off suboxone and put some time under my belt, then it is a success,but right now I am praying this is my miracle 4 hours for 3 complete days and doing well besides being a little extra tired.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:22 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Closing in on 4 complete days without any suboxone following the cold from hell that put me in 5 days of depression with 2 of those days pretty wicked almost torture at some points, anyways I am almost done 4 days without suboxone and feeling pretty good, my legs feel like crap and I am moving in super slow motion with not much energy, But I am super happy because I am starting to believe that I have taken my last suboxone dose ever. Hopefully my body will catch up a little each day and feel better. Maybe miracles do happen??

Post subject: keep it up
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:54 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Beat this, IF i CAN YOU CAN. who knows if ive beat it but I am functioning, which i thought was completely out of the question. 12 days ago just give it time rest drink gatorade sip soup then force yourself to eat something. your body needs fuel. rooting for you. keep your chin up. mind over matter...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:29 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

cbk1013 wrote:
Closing in on 4 complete days without any suboxone following the cold from hell that put me in 5 days of depression with 2 of those days pretty wicked almost torture at some points, anyways I am almost done 4 days without suboxone and feeling pretty good, my legs feel like crap and I am moving in super slow motion with not much energy, But I am super happy because I am starting to believe that I have taken my last suboxone dose ever. Hopefully my body will catch up a little each day and feel better. Maybe miracles do happen??

Havent heard from you since Monday....how are you doing? Hope and pray you are feeling ok if not good or great!