It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: I am so sick
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:22 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I am so sick right now. I just need some subs, I have Been begging my friends who use opiates to trade me I'll give them dope for subs so I can get clean. I'm so strung out this china white has floored me. Hopefully someone I know will trade me until I get a doc appt. I won't touch methadonia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:26 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hello. I am currently using about $500 daily of IV heroin. I am at close to 2 grams daily and my habit is out of control. I definitely string out. I just flushed 10 grams down the toilet I am fed up. I am about to cry because I am so scared of the withdrawl. My body is falling apart and if I don't stop now I'll die. I have managed to get 20- mg suboxone pills and I have a few questions. Thanks so much for your help in saving my life.
If I stay off the H for 24 hours and then take the suboxone am I going to still feel the withdrawls or will it take them away completely. I have to work tomorrow as my job is the only thing I have or I would be homeless. Will I still feel sick and have WD after using the suboxone or does it take it away completely.

If it does I can make it, if ill still be sick I'm screwed. Please let me know as I am so scared and alone. I want this so bad. Anyone been in my place? I need support if anyone can PM me with words of wisdom I don't know where to turn. Is anyone HERE to HELP?

-scared

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:45 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

My biggest thing is this: If you can afford such large amount of heroin, why can you not afford to get in a Suboxone program and do it properly? There's no way that 20 pills will be enough to do you for the heroin to completely leave your system, so when you run out, whats your plan?

You should be fine for 3-4 days with that amount of Suboxone, and should have enough to keep you above the ceiling level of buprenorphine so you wont feel any withdrawals.

If you take the Suboxone properly, then you should be in some pretty hard withdrawals from heroin before you ever start taking the suboxone...and the withdrawals should go away. It may take upwards of 16-24mg to make that happen...but that's basically what you want to go for.

RIP little brother. Gone, but not forgotten.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: Re: I am so sick
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:09 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Congratulations on saying enough is enough and deciding to turn it all around and change. based on what I've read from all your posts here so far,I wouldn't recommend trading dope for subs off the street. it sounds to me like you really need the help of a doctor. I know this isn't always feasible, however, is it possible that you could find a doctor who can legally prescribe you buprenorphine? also induction can be a tricky process, that can lead to precipitated withdrawal, if not timed right, and overseen by a Dr. I'd hate for that to happen to you and give you the wrong impression of what Suboxone can do for you. that said if you do get subs from a friend, make sure that you are in significant withdrawal before taking your first dose. if it were me, I'd start with 2mgs, wait a half hour, and if it hasn't made you feel worse, try two more mgs, and so on until your WD goes away. then try to remain on the same dose everyday, once a day, until you can get to a doctor, which I highly recommend.

getting sub off the street can be very expensive. it can be very risky also because it's illegal and because some places are seeing counterfeit Suboxone being sold on the street. also getting bupe off the street isn't a sure thing, what I mean is a legal prescription means you don't have to go out looking for your meds and possibly not finding them and relapsing back to illicit drugs. it sounds like you're ready to give up the H and turn things around, and the best way to do that is to get the help of a doctor, so that you can give up all aspects of your using life, including finding and buying drugs illegally.

that's just my take on your situation I'm sure more members will reply and give you excellent advice as well. I wish you all the best in turning things around. you certainly seem ready to do so.

Post subject: Re: I am so sick
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:14 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Subsrgood wrote:
I am so sick right now. I just need some subs, I have Been begging my friends who use opiates to trade me I'll give them dope for subs so I can get clean. I'm so strung out this china white has floored me. Hopefully someone I know will trade me until I get a doc appt. I won't touch methadonia

sorry u r so sick, wish I could say something to make u feel better. someone will give u some advise soon. the people on here are very helpful. do u have a dr that u r going to call tmrw for an apt?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:17 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi Subsrgood,

First of all I want to welcome you to our forum. I understand how you are feeling right now. You have gotten to the point that you are sick of the ups and downs and struggles of living with a terrible addiction. I think you are at the point that most of us get to when we finally realize that we have to get help if we are ever going to have a life worth living again. Getting to that point is tough, but you have come to a great place to get support and advice from others who have been there and understand what it's like.

I'm happy you are considering suboxone to help you get sober. It's a wonderful tool that we have been given to get us stable. It can be, if used properly, the key to a whole new life. But, I agree with Jonathan above. The best way for you to do this would be under the supervision of a doctor. Are there any doctors in your area who have openings? My first suggestion would be to find one ASAP. The cost isn't going to be even close to what you say you are spending on the H currently. If you can't get into a doctor right away and have access to suboxone from a friend, I can understand why you would go that route. But I have to be honest and tell you that it's not an easy transition from H to suboxone. This is why it's so important to get into a doctor who understands the proper way to induce patients who have a large Heroin addiction. You have to be in moderate to severe withdrawals before you take your first dose of subs to avoid Precipitated Withdrawals. Trust me, those who have been through this always describe it as living hell. You don't want to go there.

Even if you do the induction properly you shouldn't expect the suboxone to make you feel completely normal. Those members here who have made the transition from heroin to suboxone have said that it can take much longer for the suboxone to fill the receptors to the point that you feel completely comfortable compared to those of us who have transitioned from a pill habit. It will take most of the WD symptoms away, and you should be able to function normally, but it is hard to tell exactly how good you will feel until you get there. I'm not saying this to scare you away, I just don't want you to have unrealistic expectations and go into it unprepared. You will have to stick with it and be ready for a couple days of discomfort in order to be successfull. It certainly sounds like you are ready for this, and I can assure you it will be worth whatever you go through in order to get your life back!

Just as a bit of housekeeping, I wanted to tell you that it isn't necesarry for you to have so many threads going on the forum at one time. I counted 5 different threads, all basically about the same thing. It is much easier for our members to go to one thread to answer your questions and give you support. To keep the confusion down, and in an effort to get you the most responses to your thread as possible, I am going to try to condense most of your posts and responses here.

I wish you the best of luck with your induction. Please let us know how you are doing throughout the next few days. We have alot of very knowledgeable, caring members who I'm sure would be a great support to you during this time. If you have any further questions I'm sure someone here will have an answer for you.

Thanks,

Qhorsegal2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:51 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hello everyone... So I am excited to announce that I got clean for about a week, and honestly it was not bad at all!!! I waited 24 hours and was not that badly in W/D but felt it. But was 24 hours dope free. I took a 2mg pill and I was uncomfortable for the first day and a half but after that I was like a new person. Only bad thing is that I relapsed again but no needles yay!! Just snorting. My biggest problem is that I was involved in the life style of hooking people up which is why I had the money to spend. I was not a dealer by any means but a middle man who knew all of the big connects. So I cannot get away from junkies who need there fix or they are sick as shit. So I stayed clean a week had a friend who was in pieces come to me and beg and so I hooked up him and there was a free gram for me. I only snorted it.

Any users right now in PA, BE CAREFUL. There is a batch of dope cut with fent that people are dropping like flies. http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/30/justice/p ... in-deaths/

Anyways, I want to get back clean but I cannot seem to get away from it, even if I try. Any ideas peple... I think I am going to do a rapid detox very soon. Ill post on it. Thanks to my fellow junkies for your support. I cannot believe anyone who had minor pill problems would ever get themselves onto subs, its like 32 times as strong as morphine. You are commiting yourself to life long demis getting hooked on subs. But us junkies need it and I wont touch M-done.. Thats even worse of a life. Any advice my friends..

subs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:38 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

hate to tell ya.but if you're going to continue to be the hotshot middle man, then you'll never get away from being a "junkie"

just a little background on the forum, it is a RECOVERY forum...those who chose to treat their addiction with bupe, yes even those with "a little pill problem" are taking serious steps to recovery and will not necessarily be in for "a life of demise hooked on subs"

most of us here use suboxone the proper way

here's a tip for avoiding the fentanyl laced heroin...DON'T DO DOPE!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:06 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Subsrgood wrote:
Anyways, I want to get back clean but I cannot seem to get away from it, even if I try. Any ideas peple... I think I am going to do a rapid detox very soon. Ill post on it. Thanks to my fellow junkies for your support. I cannot believe anyone who had minor pill problems would ever get themselves onto subs, its like 32 times as strong as morphine. You are commiting yourself to life long demis getting hooked on subs. But us junkies need it and I wont touch M-done.. Thats even worse of a life. Any advice my friends..

subs

Hmmmm.....where to begin?

First of all, you need to understand what type of forum this is. We are a RECOVERY forum. And I really don't believe you will find very many members here who would appreciate being called "fellow junkies". The fact is, that most of us here have worked very hard to leave that type of life behind us. And someone who is stable on suboxone is in no way deserving of the title Junkie.

I agree with He-Reigns above. You will never be able to maintain sobriety if you don't quit trying to play both sides of the fence. Yes, that means no more middle man hookups. Why in the world would you put yourself in that position if you are serious about getting sober?

You said you can't get clean even if you try to get away from it. Sorry, what you have described doesn't sound like you tried very hard to get away from it to me.

And as for the pill comment. There are alot of people in the world who have died from opiate addiction when they had a "minor pill problem" as you so eloquently stated. And there are alot of people who have come from pill addictions who have been helped by using suboxone. Right here on this forum we have several members who still post regularly that came from pills to suboxone, and have discontinued use of them to go on and live a happy, drug-free life. If you told them that they had "commited themselves to a life long demise by getting hooked on suboxone" I would bet that they would disagree with you.

In fact, you said that you yourself started out with a vicoden habit. In your words, you went to suboxone and then graduated to heroin. From your view, the suboxone is what made you go on to heroin. From mine, you decided you didn't want to stick to the suboxone program, probably didn't do any kind of work on your recovery while you were on it. And when you quit subs thought that you would magically be cured. THAT IS NOT how it works my friend. The fact that you went on to become addicted to heroin has nothing to do with the suboxone, and everything to do with the fact that you didn't want to do what it takes to get clean. I would argue that if you had never taken suboxone you would have went on to use heroin anyway. If you take those vicoden long enough they aren't going to keep working like they used to. As your tolerance level grew, you would have had to upgrade your DOC to keep up with it.

OK, I could go on and on here, but I think you get my point. I'm sure you won't like it, but I didn't like what you wrote last time either so I guess we're even.

I certainly hope you decide to get some serious help, because what you are doing now isn't working for you.

Q

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:10 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Some good advice.... I hope you live long enough to consider it.

Rapid detox? Really? If you tell that story, and some doctor is willing to take your money to do rapid detox, then the medical profession is REALLY messed up....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:52 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

This guy is a troll through and through, why does anyone even respond to his bullshit. He comes on here blubbering about "maybe he can convince his friend to trade him a sub for some dope in return". Yeah thats a nice thing to do to a friend who is working on cleaning up and on a sub program, just call em up out of the blue with some stupid sob story and offer them the drug that ruined their lives. You should change your handle too because yes "SubsRgood" but if enough idiots like you perpetuate the stereotype and the public views you as the norm for sub patients maybe one day they will just drop the treatment program forever.