It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: so there....
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:19 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

i SUPPOSE U R RIGHT about shooting 100 pills a day would kill you from complications, bloodclots or absoultely destroy your veins, therefore he was lying or exhagerating banging 100 pills a day or 50 bags of good dope, although he never said what size bags they were, i automatically assumed they were $10.00 bags in which case it would be tottally possiable to gain a tolerence that would allow one to be using 40 or 50 bags, shit i know personally i have banged 10 bags in 1 shot, they were $10.00 bags, but i definately wouldn't say the D was not good by any means, and i would agree it's highly unlikely he maintained a massive habit like that for any extended length of time other than maybe that being his PEAK??? In any case it didn't really matter and i see it like the guy ws new and just reaching out for some help, and to call him bluff or for this thread to have turned into rhis is just pointless pressing of buttons. Also if he knew how to clean his Pills correctly before injecting HE DEFINATELY WOULD NOT DIE FROM BLOODCLOT or problems stemming from damaged veins, but doing 100 pills IV is very unlikely in my eyes just thinking of the work involved to correctly use them, but he never said what kind of pills either, shit he could have been doing 5 mg oxycodones or 10's which means he would be at 500 mgs/day or 1000, which is conceivable at an extreme. anyways im bored now with the shit.....Goodluck kiddo if ur still around in getting on ur subs, i think thats what this was orginally about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:20 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

I aplogize for jumping in and obsessing on a technical point. The gist is the same: The guy is doing way too much dope
and he is looking for help. That is what matters. Plus, I tend to obsess about the details of other people's problems
and I think it is a way to not think about my own shit. SORRY!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:29 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

So i am on suboxone. I did not get PWD. I waited 36 hours in a xanex haze before inducting. Thank you for everyone that has supported me. I do not feel like i used to on suboxone but i am expecting that to take a few days. I fell pretty crappy actually.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:17 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Give yourself time to stabilize. Lots of people don't feel so great the first few/several days after their induction. If you're still having issues a week or so after having stabilized, then you can look at your dose.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:43 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm glad you made it through. I'm sure you won't feel great for at least a while. I mean your body still has all that shit inside of it so how good could you feel. I say give it a few weeks. I'm glad you are still here with us. This disease is real fucking scary sometimes.

Cherie

- Winston Churchill