PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:19 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

I've been taking Suboxone for three years and it has been nothing short
of amazing! I will NEVER go off of it. Why should i? It works,no relapses,
great career,great marriage and great freakin' life :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:41 pm 
Congragulations on 3 years!! Thats freakin awesome!! I've got 19 months no relapse, perfect record and have a job, a new car and finally a normal life. So again congragulations!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:21 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I agree the pros way outweigh the cons when I decided maintenance. Luckily I have a doctor that prescribes monthly.Im on 12mgs and will maintaine on 4mg when I get there and thats a slow process but its my decsion .My BCBS of Texas insurance pays for the medication,not the visit. Most private insurances dont pay doctor visits but will pay for madication. A normal docor should have an intial fee of 500-300 dollars and no more than $100 a month.

My sleep is good,my mood is stable,I have no cravings for opoids or soma nor alcohol.I am not an alcoholic but I notice I really do not want to drink when I am on sub

yes I tried a month off.Never could getover the weakness feeling and never felt comfortanble in my skin,just anxiety all the time and no sleep. My cravings were through the roof!

As soon as I stated sub again I feel normal. 0 cravings.I am starting nursing school in July and have money too for a change.I have enough money to fly in a plane I am a student pilot and I have money to skydive,Im a licenesed skydiver as well. I can buy books ,clothes,get my hair and nails done clothes pay for school.

Yes this is better than two prescription medications I was on. Soma and ultram.Soma being the worst even though soma is not an opiod.Suboxone strips help with the craving.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: DITTO!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:22 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

I totally agree! I haven't felt this good since I was a teenager...(before I ever started using)

I don't plan on getting off anytime in the near future. I may feel differently ONE DAY, but, for now Sub plays an IMPORTANT part in my recovery and in my life in general. I've always suffered from anxiety and depression (and still do some days)....but on the Sub these emotions don't consume me......its like everything is balanced.......FINALLY!

Subutex is like a safety belt for me. Sure, there have been BUMPS in the road since I began treatment.....but I feel comfort in KNOWING that I have this medication to protect me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:00 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I even stopped the need to use Prozac when I went on Suboxone.Best thing ever invented for opiate addicts like myself!