It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: MAJOR ISSUE, PLZ HELP!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:29 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

With no introduction I'm just going to state my problem. I moved overseas from the states to Lebanon. Back in the states I was on a subutex maintenance program and it kept me clean for over a year. When I moved here I could not find subutex, suboxone or methadone anywhere, they simply do not import it in this country. Naturally I relapsed and my entire world fell apart. It's been over a year now i'm back to doing heroin, i'm shooting at the very least 2-3 grams daily. I cannot keep going like that, I really need to get back on subutex and I really don't know how to get it. I still have siblings in the states whom can send the pills for me but no doctor is willing to perscribe subutex to a patient he hasn't met. Anybody has any kind of idea?

Thanks,
Pat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:52 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

In my opinion, you're dealing with life and death here. If I were you, I'd get back to the States ASAP or anywhere where I can get the help I need, whether it be a detox/treatment facility or a physician willing to get you on Suboxone. Please don't gamble with your life. 2-3 grams of heroin use will quickly increase as your body continues to develop tolerance and dependence. And a lethal dose may not be that far away. Please get help and please don't be afraid to ask. Hang in there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:00 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

man you know what to do. go get help. find where u can get some subs/subutex or methadone, make some calls. where ever your finding the h u should be come across some subs but its also imporant to get into some support group. either do some research or fly back to us and get ur life back on track, u didnt state the resaon u flew over and even research about if u were u able to stay on subutex while away? for being clean for a year and relasping right after becuz u didnt have subutex? i feel bad be strong man try to keep off. a whole year of soberity is a lot to give up and going straight back to the needle. u know u can do better than that. good luck