It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: happy...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:55 pm 
I'm happy to report that even though I stopped taking the Wellbutrin, my sex drive has absolutely returned. I suspected after a few months my body would overpower the Suboxone...YAY!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:45 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

hawker1 wrote:
indigo...how much test cyp are you taking? I would assume the drawback is the same as steroids where your body stops producing it's on testosterone so when you go off the cyp you'll be worse off....but if you stay on it forever you're good to go. How much are you taking? I'm curious.

400mg/week, large lose....i know, i had low levels(barely any free test) after i broke my back following surgery....i will have to ween down to 200/week but am on "HRT" so i will be on cyp for some time.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:32 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

i am new all forums. this is my first time posting. i have been on sub for about 6 months now. the first month or 2 was the best time in my life that i can remember in a long time. the past couple of months i have been feeling very fatigued. almost ill. i have no energy and no interest in anything. i told my dr and he ordered blood work. i called his office and they told me i have low testosterone. i dont see dr until next week. i'm very concerned. i'm a male and i'm 30 years old. i dont know if this is due to my o.c. and morph use or what. all i know is i want to feel normal. the withdrawals are long gone now. i'd like to start tapering of the subs soon. but i'm afraid because if i feel this bad now having low T how will i feel without the subz? and how long do low T meds take to work? anyone relate?

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:17 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Great topic.

I just started suboxone 3 weeks ago. When I was taking oxy I ended up with no sex drive at all. Within 2 days of being on Suboxone my sex drive came roaring back and hasn't abated since then. I just hope that it doesn't change. Has anyone started out fine on suboxone only to have their libido drop later?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:39 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

hawker1 wrote:
indigo...how much test cyp are you taking? I would assume the drawback is the same as steroids where your body stops producing it's on testosterone so when you go off the cyp you'll be worse off....but if you stay on it forever you're good to go. How much are you taking? I'm curious.

If you ever have to come off injectible (exogenous) testosterone, no matter which ester, there are plenty of ancillary medicines out there such as Arimidex, Aromasin, and Nolvadex. As long as you can find a Dr. to script them. Usually about 3 weeks of PCT (post cycle therapy) and it staves off the bad sides of coming off injectible test.

You armed me with strength for battle, you made my adversaries bow at my feet. Psalm 18:39