It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:38 am 
New Poster
New Poster

Hi there,

I was on suboxone for roughly a year before losing my insurance. I just obtained insurance today and am looking for a suboxone doctor that will except OHP (Oregon Health Plan). I'm having a really tough time finding one so if anyone reading this has been prescribed suboxone by a doctor that excepts the Oregon Health Plan, please let me know! Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:04 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hey Man I really hope since you posted that you have found some help from this seemingly hopeless situation of which I am in the same boat. I have been trying for months to get help, whether it be a private Dr. Clinic etc etc. I have run into waiting lists that really have started to get the best of me. Not just waiting lists! No Drs. Are accepting new patients; a lot can happen in to an addict in the months waiting for help(death being a big one). The laws here in Portland are archaic. In California you make an appointment, see a Dr. And you are in charge of your recovery after that as a f-ing adult is entitled to. I hope we can work together in finding a Dr. That actually understands the urgency of this matter. I have been giving thought to getting on a plane going to Cal seeing a dr and get my prescription back. Well I hope I didn't rant too much but I am truly pissed. Call me too if u have found anything, as I will post on here again if I find something. (714)336-0864. Good luck. Chris.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:00 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hello,

I know this is an old post, but I'm wondering if you found a Suboxone doc in Portland? I'm trying to find one in Portland that takes Providence insurance and will work with me to prescribe meds (with or without Suboxone) to assist in a quick taper from opiates (in this case poppy seed tea). All I'm finding is programs - Inpatient, Intensive Outpatient, etc. They all seem to want to just funnel everyone into these big expensive programs that not everyone needs. Even if I wanted to, I have too much going on in my life to do a program right now.

Thanks!

PDX