It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:37 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

I have a similar situation to another poster-I am a suboxone patient needing to find a new doctor. I have been prescribed suboxone for approx. 3 years now, and am needing to find a suboxone provider that does not have issue with a patient being on suboxone for an indefinate amount of time. I had a problem/addiction to opiates for over 15 years. There may come a day when I feel that I no longer need suboxone, but until that time comes, I would like to find a doctor that is ok with that and that I can be with long term.
I am seeking a provider in, or around the Indianapolis, In. area. If anyone has any suggestions, I would very much appreciate hearing from you!
Thank you!

Post subject: Doc in Indy
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:32 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Here is a doc in Indy..This is a good guy who really helped me. I have not seen him for 3 yrs as I no longer live near Indy anymore.........He used to charge $100 cash and $25 for urine screen. He wil prescribe subutex.............although he appears he may be a doctor you can take advantage of make sure you are serious about recovery. Do not be surprised if he calls you in for pill counts or ask you to come in randomly for a drug screen. He is very nice and believes in long term maintenace. He is also a pain doctor and no matter what you think he knows every prescription you fill. So if you are serious about recovery and suboxone he is your guy. If you want to take advantage of him.......trust me he will know.....Good Luck

Jim

Bakul Patel , M.D.
in Indianapolis
Contact Information8330 Naab Road

Suite 102
Indianapolis, Indiana, 46260
phone: view phone
(317) 429-9336