It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:29 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hey everyone i was wanting to see what doctors where around the Jackson tn area so Savannah Tn. area. I am currently seeing a doctor in Jackson Tn. but i think he is tapering to fast and i got the worry that im not going to be able to do it just yet on my on. Was looking for a doctor that would go on the pace he thought was best for me instead of a predetermined Date. Feel like my doctor just gives me medicine and doesn't care about the metal health and addiction part of treatment. If you read my message thank you and please help me with any information about the better doctors in the west Tn area. Thanks alot and have a good day. Reply please if you know someone that is a real good doctor. :) Thanks everyone trying to beat this addiction so i can be a better husband and father to my kids. So everything is riding on me getting better which im fully committed to one way our another cause i wont be the father that wasn't there for his kids.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:55 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

I live in tn as well. I know a long term main. Doctor that prescribes 3 strips a day for all his patients and he never ever weans them unless the beg to be weaned and even then he tries to talk them into staying on it. He has 4 doctors in his office and they all feel the same. Nobody in his office weans people. It's a long term program. It's also monthly and no matter who calls they get you in within an hour. It's still like this. And their staff is awesome and friendly! I wish I could go to them but I'm just looking for something different (a life without sub or any drugs ) but I respect your decision. Only we ourselves know what is best for us!

How close are you to roane county and Kingsport tennesse ? Let me know and I'll give you the doctors name!

Gb