It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:32 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

My wife and I are looking to move to Salisbury N.C. and we (my wife and I) would like to find a Dr before we move any help will help (real-life experiences welcome).I.e. if you have any certain dr that we should contact that would be ideal.We both are allergic to Suboxone and are currently on Subutex ( would also be able to provide all available med recs to any dr that would want to verify)We've been through the gambit when it comes to Subs and know it can be tough, we have all necessary paperwork as well as drs referral.Please any help would be good.Thank you

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:55 pm 

I'm sorry that no one has been able to answer your question about a sub doctor in Salisbury.

I'm sure you probably have already seen this site for looking up sub doctors, but I'll provide the link anyway: http://www.suboxone.com/treatment-plan/find-a-doctor

Good luck with your search!

Amy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:21 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I have a great doctor in Clemmons,NC between Mocksville/Advance area and Winston Salem and I am 90% sure (sorry) that they are taking new Suboxone patients. Make sure you clarify that you need to be seen for Suboxone because he also is a family doctor. http://clemmonsurgentcare.com/
So sorry that I didn't see this post sooner

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:58 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hi,
Just wanted to follow up with you and see if you were able to get in with my doctor. I know it can be very frustrating but don't give up.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:35 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I live in VA, but my Dr is in NC, Durham area, and is taking new patients on Saturdays for suboxone. It's also an urgent care facility. On the Raleigh area there are several Dr. taking new sub patients, not sure how far away you are from there, but I know alot of folks who have to drive an hour or two for treatment. It sounds far ,but with the shortage of providers lots of people are doing it. It's rough the first month or so to travel back and forth often but if you are in compliance with the program, clean urine, etc. then you'll be required to go to the Dr.less often, saving you time and money. Hope you find a Dr.soon.