It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:33 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I was also responding to sweet16, on pg 1 of this post,,,, if you scroll back & take a look.... sweet16 brought up the subject of HAARP & military abused based mind control working w/ HARRP....I being NEW,,,,, forgot to respond by writing @ sweet16" my bad" THANKS soooo much from the welcome wagon, jeezzzz......But you know what they say................"Condemnation without investigation is the highest form of IGNORANCE."~ :D

“One day you learn what ‘hebetudinous’ means, then you will learn how to use Google.” :roll:
Nicole

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:14 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Uploaded on Dec 12, 2006
Short documentary on mind control experiments on the human brain by the CIA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSOOK3t ... 1193D41958

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:30 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duAxAcI-N50 <--------- My professor showed this documentary our 1st day in class, it is fantastic..............This was when i started to study the TRUE history of the USA & how the world REALLY runs... i have been researching for 22 yrs now... My rant may be over now.

PEACE

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:51 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

sweet16 wrote:
I experienced sleep paralysis once when I was 16 and after a long 2 week meth binge. It was creepy. I did not believe I was asleep but I could not move. All I was able to do when I tried to talk to my BF, who had no idea, was , what felt like laughing internally. I do not ever remember an entity so maybe we are speaking of something different but that is what comes to mind when I read your posts about this sleep issue. I will look into lucid dreaming as I have heard about it before. I often wonder if the government (I know this sounds psychotic) is testing a type of energetic "warfare" on populations in America. I only say this because I have heard a few people talking about this recently and I have also been hearing an alarming number of people complain about a group of symptoms that sound very much the same symptoms caused by this scientific rescearch project . Mainly, tiredness, confusion, physical weakness, difficulty concentration. This is being rescearched as a potential form of warfare on certain target populations to prevent them from being able to fight in a war situation. OK so the name of this scientific project is HARP. (High Altitude Rescearch Program~ REALLY???????) You really gotta dig deep to find REAL info. on this. There is a bunch of stuff about HARP easily found online that is just what the government wants us to know. Anyway, from what I understand, The government bought it from the military some years back. I just cant help but believe in so many cases that our government is really trying to control the masses in one way or another. Especially to avoid mass hysteria. I mean if we found out some of the things the government is hiding from us, I know I would be near hysterical no doubt. Not trying to plant any seeds, but it has been something I have often pondered on. Google it if you wish, but I really wonder sometimes if our very own government is screwing with us in the name of rescearch....It WOULDN'T be the first time in history... Just saying..............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:58 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

There's another saying, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof."

Post subject: We are in trouble
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:39 pm 

I just clicked on page 2 of this thread to see what new side effects people were discussing. After reading just this page, I'm afraid, very afraid....

Or, the thread just got off track a bit and should only be read at 3 AM on a full moon.

Sorry guys, I don't mean to offend anyone. But if you want to talk about things other than Suboxone recovery or treatment it should be posted in the Misc. section. It is an interesting subject though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:03 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Romeo,
UMMMM, i gave you mainstream news/patents/news articles/documentaries/CIA's research papers... But i guess if you didn't read any of them you could say i didn't prove it.....No worries, never mind.............

Rule62,
Sorry, i was responding to another poster & tend to give info overload....Your right, it is a sub forum. 8)

Post subject: Different Section
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:25 pm 

Hey, discussing stuff other than Suboxone is fine. We have a music thread going all the time. If you want to discuss things other than recovery, just post it in the Misc. section and we're good.

Any yes, I can see how you got carried away!

Now back to our regular program......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:17 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

rule62
Hi, i saw sweet16 had posted about HARRP on pg 1,,,, i was validating her/his post,,,, I was shocked to see weather modification mentioned here, i guess i didn't want anyone to think sweet16 was" off".(That worked out well for me) I Don't feel the need to write about HAARP here,,,, There plenty of places one could go to discuss these things. Now if anyone would like to know more i would be HAPPY to discuss it in Misc/music....I could post MUSIC that talks/sings about these things mentioned above actually, LOL!!!! Little wayne's ground zero comes to mind immediately!!!!! "Whatcha think rule, interested?"Im 8) cool either way....... Always nice chatting w/ya, :D

Nicole

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:04 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Romeo
I'm sorry,,,,I was over sensitive...

Nicole

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:48 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Nicole, you don't have to apologize. I can be quite the smart ass sometimes (OK, a LOT of the time!! :D ) and I shouldn't have said what I did. Sorry dude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:46 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Romeo,
Your joke was pretty funny, lol! Please be yourself!!!!!!!I'm so happy we are cool now :!:

Nicole

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:24 am 
New Poster
New Poster

OFC "I will tell you Ive experienced Constipation, difficulty urinating, lethargy (usually as dose wears off), difficulty waking up in the morning, depression, yellowing/orange teeth, muscle spasms, memory has been affected, but could be linked to ADHD issues. I take no other medication besides suboxone.

All of these symptoms are exaggerated with higher dosage. Ive had constipation to the point of extreme pain during bowel movement, blood in stool, and extremely upset stomach. I remember when I could wake up every morning at 5 am without an alarm clock. This isnt possible anymore. I am lucky to wake up after 12+ hours of sleep. Very difficult to wake to an alarm now"

Your guys are far from alone, I have had more than one encounter where I've been lying in bed and have awoken to a dark figure standing at the end of my bed and I was terrorized. I tried everything I could possible to scream for help but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't not get the slightest words out of my health. I was completely paralyzed. Btw I’m on 16 mg of subutex Buprenorphine and a very close friend of mine who had the exact same encounter before me and I couldn't even comprehend what he was saying. And out of the blue one night it happened to me. And I have to say it was one of the most frightening experiences I’ve ever had. I was awake mind you and know I wasn’t dreaming. Whatever this was completely took the breath out of me causing me unable to shout for help. And the side effects are very similar, little restful sleep constantly waking up on the hour. The all-around fuzziness bupe causes for me is frustrating. I am constantly at a lack for words. And don’t even get me started on the constipation and extreme and I mean extremely difficult to urinate. I’ve had to resort to sitting down sometime. My memory is declined sooo much since starting on bupe and I do not have ADD whatsoever. When I wake up in the middle of the night I sometime graze and binge on eating for food and have no control over it whatsoever, its literally sleep walking. I've been on this medication for 7 years now. Finally I use to be a fairly outgoing person love hanging out on weekends with friends and girls and BUPE has made me a hermit…I don’t know why but I hardly ever want to leave. When I said my memory was bad I meant more like my vocabulary, I enjoyed being able to have a decent vocab and now in conversations I just draw complete blanks….Even with all these negative side effects bupe has saved my life. I was so deep in the game that without bupe I would have never made it….

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:57 am 
New Poster
New Poster

All of us need to bear in mind that lojg term side effects STILL are being figured. Nobody knows how it will be twenty or thirty years after treatment, or during if maintenance is the chosen rout. It hasn't been around that long. For my money, Suboxone has been nothing short of miraculous. The most difficult thing is to teach yourself that suboxone is your 'pill a day' medicine for your disease. As long as you view suboxone as a crutch or as drug replacement you'll continue to relapse. Maybe not every week or month, but you'll continue to slip. I've been on subs for almost 7 years now. I'm currently over 27 months clean since relapse. I currently take a 1mg slice of a strip twice a day. I was however down to 4mg a day from 8 within a month of my last relapse. I recommend everyone taper themselves, with or without doctor's instruction. You know you body and if you taper 1mg a week down to 2mg a day, I believe you'll have the same successes that I have. The less medication we need the better. On a daily basis I sleep about 8 hours, although for seven years of suboxone, my sleep is broken 3 or 4 times nightly. I fall back asleep within about 5 minutes. Im energized to take on my day and since my last relapse have kept the same job and been promoted twice. I'm 29 years old and I feel like I have my first true core of friends since I began using in 20003. My appetite is normal, my energy level seems better than average. I'm consistently happy and very well equipped to handle personal and professional hardships. I haven't stolen, cheated, or just been full of shit in close to four years. My immune system is healthy, my matabolism and desire to be athletically active keep me at 6 foot 4 and 185 lbs. I have none of the tooth decay problems I have read about with long term use. I occasionally have nightmares , but I'm able to wake and they contain nothing seemingly different from ones I remember having prior to using. For those of you being watched and paralyzed in your dreams, that sounds aweful and I certainly hope you get past that. I would question if the circumstancial details of your nightmare are connected to suboxone at all. That is a very scary, however common dream for many people. It generally indicates a self consciousness toward a certain individual who controls crucial aspects of your life, who you likely resent for altering your imperative decisions to match their own instead of what you really wanted to do. This person often masks in day to day life as a spouse, loved one, or boss. You are often controlled by this individual and almost never realize the feelings consciously....only asleep, while unintentionally allowing them to control you again. This can't be the explanation for everyone, but it is the most often seen explanation with descent sample sizes. Overall though, suboxone has provided me with the long term side effects of happiness, confidence, positive life outlook, physical health, sexual desire, professional responsibilty, financial stability and then some, honesty and integrity, and most importabtly a second chance to build my life!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:21 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

[quote="bigjbene914"]All of us need to bear in mind that lojg term side effects STILL are being figured. Nobody knows how it will be twenty or thirty years after treatment, or during if maintenance is the chosen rout. It hasn't been around that long.quote]

Hey BigJ,

That was a great post. I just wanted to mention that although we aren't sure about the long term side effects of sub yet, we do know the side effects of long term abuse of other opiates. It's not a game I'm willing to play anymore!

I'm sure you would agree with me, as the rest of your post was very supportive of suboxone, I just wanted to mention that.

Interesting stuff about the dreams too, I agree with you. It blows my mind sometimes how our sub-consious reveals things about our true feelings through dreams.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:58 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

OFT wrote:

I will tell you Ive experienced Constipation, difficulty urinating, lethargy (usually as dose wears off), difficulty waking up in the morning, depression, yellowing/orange teeth, muscle spasms, memory has been affected, but could be linked to ADHD issues. I take no other medication besides suboxone.

All of these symptoms are exaggerated with higher dosage. Ive had constipation to the point of extreme pain during bowel movement, blood in stool, and extremely upset stomach. I remember when I could wake up every morning at 5 am without an alarm clock. This isnt possible anymore. I am lucky to wake up after 12+ hours of sleep. Very difficult to wake to an alarm now.

I have all the same symptoms minus the yellowing of teeth and difficulty urinating. I am also having bubbling in my stomach, pains and cramps to go along with the last few weeks. I can sleep for 12 hours easily and stay in bed all day like its nothing. I used to be a morning person but not anymore.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:17 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

jonathanm1978 wrote:
hatmaker510 wrote:
Do any of you even agree on what constitutes "long-term"?

I'd say "nay" on that...doesn't appear so.

I guess long-term for a 60 year-old isn't quite as long as long-term for a 30 year-old.

To me, long-term is QUITE A WHILE..like quite a few decades.

Damn, I'm only 33...when I think long-term..blah, why try to explain it. People here OBVIOUSLY have some sort of ulterior motive...I thought this site had rules about arguing what's better or worse.

People here have made their choice. Why are we even replying to posts that cast our LIFE-SAVING TREATMENT DRUG in such a negative light. I would MUCH rather live a productive life without ABUSING OPIATES and have a year or two cut-off of my life at the end of it than to face death at an early age because I kept taking MORE AND MORE opiate until I OD'D.

WHICH is better...dying young in active addiction...or living to be ...say 70 NOT in active addiction, but having some complication from treating your active addiction later in life? I'd MUCH rather take my chances with the second option...IF THAT EVEN HAPPENS. There's NOTHING saying that WILL happen..so it's a moot point.

Thank you! This is a major reason I had to leave the forum a while ago. I LOVED the encouragement and support and felt so empowered and then I would accidentally start reading some post that I was not emotionally ready to hear. I tried to use my best judgment as a filter but would still get burned on those "I hate suboxone, it ruined my life, I am a loser for taking it and nobody ever gets off it" posts.

Now, I'm in a stronger place and instead of these posts scaring me, they INFURIATE me. How dare anyone come here and start bashing it. It is obvious to me now they are only projecting, but it can be very harmful for people who are vulnerable.
I do understand the anxiety and bitterness with the drug. I have felt it MANY times. I also like to look at it logically. Weigh the risk to benefit. Throughout my journey, I have had to reevaluate this risk/benefit relationship. But it is a personal journey that is nobody else's to judge. You do your journey, I'll do mine and in the meantime we should only support and encourage eachother.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:14 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

The main long term side effect I got from Suboxone was it made me not want to do drugs anymore. :D

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:35 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I was on Sub for about 7 years :|
Then I quit cold turkey after losing my job and while attempting to re-enter the work force and knowing I would have to face a drug screen. From MY own experience, I wish I never would've taken Sub. Rather than going cold turkey off the opiate I was taking and suffering for a little while, I have suffered the continuous dulling and depression of my mind throughout this entire time. Sub has been instrumental in ruining my career and my life. I lost my career because I became too zoned-out to be able to do my job effectively. I was "Only" on 6 - 8mg of buprenorphine daily, but I was in worse shape than when I was actively using! Quitting cold turkey probably isn't even safe, but I did it. Threw the shit in the garbage and then braced myself for withdrawal: dope sneezes (multiple, violent sneezes), cold symptoms, diarrhea, insomnia, lethargy, panic attacks... And these go on and on and on, but eventually you get past it, and then the ruins of your life finally come back into focus. I have lost everything, and am in my 50's and single. Sub is a crutch and a lie. It is dope that is pure and it will f... you up, too. What's to save by taking Suboxone if it just prolongs the addiction and even intensifies it?? My life as I knew it is over. Had I just stopped the opiates 7 years ago, who knows what I would have today?

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:25 am 

Joto, apparently sub didn't work well for you. There are some people who find that sub makes them feel worse. However, you are in the minority. There is a reason that you didn't try to taper off your drug of choice. Why? Because, like most of us, you had probably tried before and failed.

I find it interesting that you blame most of your problems in life on suboxone. Suboxone is just a tool! Used correctly, sub helps you get your life on track. If you were too "numbed out" on 6-8mg then you should have tapered to a lower amount. I'm on 2mg/day and I tapered originally from 16mg, so it can be done.

Sub is not a crutch or a lie to many of us. Addiction is always going to be with you, so I don't understand how you think you've extended it. It never goes away. It sounds like you think you will be able to conquer addiction and put it behind you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next