It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:09 am 
New Poster
New Poster

My husband and I live in Vt and cannot get into a doctor in state! We have had to travel as far as Long Island NY!!! 8 hours there and back to visit a doctor for less then 45 minutes!! We can travel to New Hampshire or Massachusetts no problems. We pay cash because insurance doesn't cover so we need to find a doctor that isn't outrageously expensive and preferably once a month???!! Too much to ask?? We have been in recovery, struggling, buying off the streets or going to daily dosing cash clinics for five years!!! We have maintained without relapses but it would be so...so helpful to not have to worry about getting it everyday!!!! We have five children we take care of and having to buy is so stressful!!! We've both had adverse reactions to the strips and have to take subutex so its crazy....CRAZY...expensive!! If there is anyone out there that know of anything or can take us please let me know!!! It would be such a saving grace! We have both been in therapy/ the rooms for years and take random urine screens that can be produced if a doctor needs them!!!! Thanks for the help!!