It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:10 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Starting from, if you can believe it 24mg/day!

Very quick (3 weeks) to 4mg, commencing around Jun 1

Started diary on liquid taper because I was losing track. Got 3oz/60ml bottle from Pharmacy (free @Walgreens) and 10 ml measured liquid oral syringe off shelf, used for infant dispensing. It has a unique top insertion device for precise measurement. Its graduated at 5 levels or.16mg for each line of liquid measurement.The rest was like labwork! 1/8mg tab crushed to 10ml H20....you've all probably read the rest somewhere else here so no use in being redundant.

Dropped .16 every 2-3 days starting June 15 when tapered down to 2.88mg. The syringe no longer micromeasures @.8mg, so today I diluted that amount w/9ml =.8mg. So, each drop of 1 ml=.08mg. Plan to keep to the 2-3 day drop to 1 ml or .08mg which is 1% of an 8mg tab.

Virtually no or very minimal w/d. When get w/d symtoms, last 10 minutes and slight to moderate.

I'm very thankful to this forum for helping me quit suboxone. My hair is perceptibly thinner, and I hope it returns when I jump. Then its to the benzos on the Ashton plan (its avaialble with charts over 1-2 year using diazpem.)

Most significant impetus for quitting was leaving dysfunctional relationship...if you're in one of those, its just a story of relapse. At least for me!!! Good luck to all!

Would like to hear ideas and natural supplements for PAWS, and how long it lasted for you

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:30 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

savanuck wrote:
Starting from, if you can believe it 24mg/day!

.The rest was like labwork! 1/8mg tab crushed to 10ml H20....you've all probably read the rest somewhere else here so no use in being redundant.

Dropped .16 every 2-3 days starting June 15 when tapered down to 2.88mg. The syringe no longer micromeasures @.8mg, so today I diluted that amount w/9ml =.8mg. So, each drop of 1 ml=.08mg. Plan to keep to the 2-3 day drop to 1 ml or .08mg which is 1% of an 8mg tab.

I may be missing something here...so how do you crush 1/8 of a tab? I mean how did you even cut an 8 mg pill down to one mg?

Post subject: help
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:32 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

oh yeah....why not just get some 2mg pills and liquify those? curious because I will be there soon.
thanks

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:12 pm 
Positivetj, Just read the liquid taper threads, there is a ton of info there and much easier.

Savananuck: here is the Ashton thread, you can go much faster in the beginning and slow down towards the end,

http://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/index.htm good luck!Robin