It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:44 pm 
imaraider:

I've been on drugs for 8 years. Ecstasy, cocaine, all opiates etc. I have now been taking suboxone/subutex for 19 months. Before i didnt feel a thing in the world. Never cried, hardly laughed unless i was high, absolutely no emotions. Now, ever since i've been taking bupe, i have had more normal emotions in this 19 months than i've had in 8 years. I have emotions just like a normal person so i strongly believe that if a person is "numb" by bupe, its a select few and most definitely not a common side effect. To say that sub is a dark cloud and say it as if it were a fact is just wrong. Thats your opinion and most definitely only your OPINION but you are entitled to it. I have heard of very few people that say they have numbed emotions while taking bupe. I am not saying that it doesnt happen but i dont believe for one second that its a common occurence. Another thing is, i have extremely high motivation and a love for music like no other. Not one person has said that those feelings arent real. They're just not common. Anytime you withdrawal from something your likely gonna be an emotional wreck. Anyways, im sorry you've had a bad experience with sub. I hope you find what you need here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:11 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Lifesaver I think it's phenomenal that you still have your passion and drive while on subs. And I think you're right in saying that some people say it numbs the emotions, not for everyone though. I have a very high opinion of suboxone, it was a lifesaver for me. For my instance, it just needed to be part of the program, only temporary. So if someone finds side effects over continued use that you can't live with then make the jump. If it is something that you can live with then keep em a d save yourself the trouble!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:53 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Day 22: feeling really good as a whole and have been sleeping well, thanks to melatonin supplements. I really don't even think about the subs anymore with the occasional reminder in the form of a crazy sneeze or cold chill. I feel like I have a whole new outlook on life, I have dreams and passions again. The only thing still missing is energy. I get cramped up a lot and just wore out like I ran a marathon. I'm hoping my energy and swagger keeps returning because sales have suffered a lil bit because of it I think! Anyways, thanks all for the support and keep on keepin on.