It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:04 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hello all im finished taking my suboxone, and i have alot of 8mg pills left from getting 3 extra every month cause i would see my doctor every 27 days, and also when i dropped my doses by myself.....so it seems i have a little extra, I dont know what to do with them.....i just wanted to know the legality on the website if i would give or sell them to somebody, i knowpeople pay alot for the doc visits and script , maybe this could help them out, like i said "help" im not trying to sell them to someone who wants to get high. I know this is probably a stupid question, but it seems like everyone on this website is pretty intelligent and maybe had a similar situation. Any info would be great.
Im in the Delaware County area of Pennsyvania.
Thanks.

Post subject: what to do
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:20 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

If it were me, I'd keep them. What if the US ends up like WWII Germany and there is no access to pain meds and you are in pain? Always nice to have a supply of opiates just in case, in my opinion.

Of course, every time I bought a large amount of pills from my dealer with the intention of "saving" them, they were gone in a week.

But it's really up to you. I don't think trying to sell them or give them away is a good idea. It's a felony. Keep 'em or flush 'em.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:49 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

UMMMMMM

Just wanted to say if you 'flush'm" they'll be in the WATER SYSTEM

not good,,,,,,,,just my opinion!!

That's TRUE STRENGTH
http://almostoneyearclean.blogspot.com/

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:30 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

I doubt soliciting is allowed on this forum. If you cannot get throw them out right now then store them until you can. The US is not going to "become like WWII Germany" you do not need to stockpile opiates.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:42 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

haha thanks for the input...lol if the U.S becomes WW!! Germany, I think id want a better opiate than suboxone, lol i dont even consider suboxone an opiate, maybe i can give them back to the doctor and he can use them when he induces people for there first times, idk.....but thanks for the all the input and feel free to keep it coming.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:50 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Reckitt Benckiser, the mfg of Suboxone, recommends disposing the unused Sub by flushing them down the toilet. I understand this is cause for concern for some, but I think the environment risk is outweighed by the potential of a powerful opiate falling into the wrong hands. There are other options for disposing of unwanted meds, some pharmacies, as well as communities provide for disposal as well, you might check with them.

Giving it to someone else, even with the best of intentions, is illegal, and could put you, and the recipient in harms way. If it were me I'd flush'em.

Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:11 pm 
stephent wrote:
I doubt soliciting is allowed on this forum. If you cannot get throw them out right now then store them until you can. The US is not going to "become like WWII Germany" you do not need to stockpile opiates.

+1 no one here wants to buy them try topix

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:29 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

hi gregnitty'. did you finish taking them after supper :lol: Gosh'. '. how long have you been on them? and then not sure what to do with them??? did you have a nice slow tapper :lol:? sorry but i just don't get. thats all i can say is, do the right thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:52 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

johnboy, i always took mine in the morning after breakfast before work :shock: I was on them for about a year, so naturally i had about 40pills left from that, because i would see my doctor every 27 days even tho he would give me 30 pills and then the last 3 months i was halfing them so they started to add up, i took one 8mg every morn then dropped to a half. beleive it or not i didnt go threw any real severe withdrawl, i might have gotten a hot flash at night or something but other than that i was ok. luckily i didnt have severe withdraws even when i was using heroin and oxycontin, i was just used to it....i got paid every 2 weeks so i would be living like a king for the first 5 days then the next 9 would be horrible unless i could borrow money during the week,and i dealt with that for years. so i dont know i guess everybodys different id say the worst part of my withdrawls would be the shakes or like convulsions kind of that would last for like 45mins, i used to sit in the hot shower to try and calm that, my teeth use to chatter so bad id thought they would break....lol...i dont miss that thats for sure, im always looking to do the right thing, thats why i posted first on here! thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:35 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Take them to a pharmacy, preferably in one of the prescription bottles some of them came in. Steve

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:57 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

gregnity'. i guess you must have that super duper fast metabolism? LUCKY YOU