It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Klonodine and trazadone
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:59 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Was a heroin addict for 4 yrs. then switched to suboxone for another 4 yrs...Juststopped taking suboxone mon. 24th 2011.......

Its not as bad as everyone says it is, but only if u taper down to .5gm - .25mg.

Then i know most docs only prescribed clonidne,,yes this drug helps...but klonopinc has just great sedative qualities, it simply makes the whole thing better.
s
I take 4mg of klonopine a day , some days i go for only 3mg...but the doc have me 30 2mg klons and told me i wouldnt get ddicted......its up to u, clonidine helps but klonopin helps much more. not to mention the trazadones i got...they put me right to sleep. peace all always stay positive. our minds control the outcomes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:11 pm 
shane86 wrote:
Was a heroin addict for 4 yrs. then switched to suboxone for another 4 yrs...Juststopped taking suboxone mon. 24th 2011.......

Its not as bad as everyone says it is, but only if u taper down to .5gm - .25mg.

Then i know most docs only prescribed clonidne,,yes this drug helps...but klonopinc has just great sedative qualities, it simply makes the whole thing better.
s
I take 4mg of klonopine a day , some days i go for only 3mg...but the doc have me 30 2mg klons and told me i wouldnt get ddicted......its up to u, clonidine helps but klonopin helps much more. not to mention the trazadones i got...they put me right to sleep. peace all always stay positive. our minds control the outcomes.

30 2 mg Klonopin.

If you never had a benzo habit, you won't get addicted. If you had a benzo habit in the past, that could be enough to send you into some w/d. 4 mg/day of Klonopin isn't a light dose. Even if you don't have w/d symptoms, you sure will notice when it is gone.

I would take less if I was you. I took 2 mg/day..for a couple years, mind you, much more than 30 pills lol, but the withdrawal was damn wicked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:17 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

cool thanks man, much appreciated. ill drop the dose down, but do any of u believe trazonde realy knocks you out????

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:35 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

For me, I hated trazidone. It made my nose all stopped up when I went to bed and I had to breath through my mouth. It also never put me to sleep just made me feel weird. ...wasn't smooth like the benzos...It never knocked me out!.....but benzos are addictive soas addicts we must be careful. Itake4 mg a day,but my husband keeps them locked in a safe and deals them out to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:22 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Try to take a little more. or ask uour doc to presribe a diff med...Isnt that part of their job..if one pill isnt helping....well then give something that does AARRRGHH

By the way, on several occasions docs gave me some bullshit that made me feel wierd, espeically the anti depreeants. Anyway ive been clean form drugs...(EXCEPT klonopin, trazadol,benadryl(sometimes) and good ol weed) today is my 6th day and its really not that bad...especially if u do it all right...taper down to .25mg- .5 mg. hopefully it will help u out greatlyI just hope PAWS wont be too bad

Tho since i was on subs for 4 yrs and tapper down 16mg - 12mg- 8mg-4mg(for awhile) then 2-mg(for months)got to .5mg...then made it to .25mg....but somehow i increased it back to .5mg

So my doc says...You've been on suboxone so long at alower does that your brain chemistry should be back to normal"

SO does that mean i might not get the PAWS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:19 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

By the way is it safe to drink 1 or 2 shots o liquor before bed????? even if im on 2-3 mg of klonopin now