It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:27 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

So, I have doctor calling me back to make an appointment at the end of the week to get going on suboxine. Now, I pulled up the COW worksheet. And to the experienced people that have went through with-drawls off of narcotics... How sick into your with drawls, would you say, before they give you your first dose..? Are you like completely uncomfortable, before you start, or is it mild with drawl compared to what you feel without it.... When I am out of my oxy's, Lets say, I take my last dose at 8pm, I get sleep, wake up, blah blah, but by half way through the next night, to the morning, the next morning, I can't stop moving around cause of the creepy crawlies all the way down my arms, and legs, major anxiety, the runs, etc.. Will I get to this point or worse? Just wondering, I am the type to want to know before I get going on things.. Heads up type thing.. Let me know if you could I would really appreciate it... Oh and another thing. I have myself been tapering off. I was at 180 mg at the beginning of the month, and for the last week I am down to 120mg.. I don't no if that will help or not. But I will be completely out by Friday.. I am scared of getting sick.. Its awful!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:54 pm 
I will tell you about as much as i know about it. Im pretty sure you dont have to be in that severe of withdrawal. Mild to moderate withdrawal is sufficient. If you get those type of withdrawals in that amount of time im guessing you probably want have to wait too long really. I really dont even wanna say how long because i would be lying. I really dont know how long you should wait. Also, its really more about the withdrawal than the amount of time. Just score yourself with that cows chart thing. The one thing i do know is its only gotta be mild to moderate withdrawal. Not your most severe. I know others will come along with more helpful info for you. Sorry i could help you further.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:02 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

thank you very much for responding so fast, and you made a lot of sense, and did help me. I no I can do this, I just want to know as much as possible before I do, do it.. :) thank you again.!