It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:00 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I have not written on this forum for quite a while so here is where I'm at. Almost a year ago one of my best friends along with another friend were killed in a double homicide home invasion. After that happened I went down hill very fast and started smoking perc 30's. Then at the beginning of Dec 1st I smoked H for the first time and I was instantly hooked.

After 3 months of doing that my life started going way down hill, lost my job, lost the respect of many friends and sold almost everything I had just to get more H. I had tried to quit many times before but as the H users know on here you need to walk to hell do 3 laps around the track and fight your way back.

The last time I used H was the morning of April 10th. This time I asked my best friend for here help quitting because I am going to take it one step further and get off the subs also which I've been on 4mg for almost 7 years. I had her full support along with a few others. FYI I have never gotten my Subs from a doctor all these years.

The first five days after the 10th was hell. The worst part was I would not eat and I slowly felt like I was dying from lack of energy and sleep. Only on the 15th did I start to slowly feel better while I was taking 6mg of the Subs for the first few days of the induction and then 4mg and now have tapered it down very fast to 1mg and have been on that for the last 3 days and I feel great so far but I know I'm not out of the woods.

With such a fast detox from H I used Clonidine, Xanax, and Soma's in very low doses. Hope to be completely off Subs for good as I plan on using 0.5mg for a week and then around 0.1 with a liquid method until I jump. I know many of the H users and their stories on here well, and know what they have to go through. Lucky for me I only chose to smoke it and only for three months. If there is anyone on here that can give any advice to on if there is a better way to do this then I'm all ears. Good luck to all of the other H users trying to find a way out.

Post subject: Legal suboxone
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:41 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Have you ever considered going to the doctor and getting a script for suboxone? If you did that you could do a slower taper making it easier on you, and also minimizing your risk of relapse in the process.