It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:49 am 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

HELLO and GOOOOOOOD morning to all! I hope you all have a great CLEAN day! Day number 42 with the help of subs for me! How many days, weeks, months, or years since you last used? Let's get some reassurance here!

Have a good one everyone! Happy HUMP DAY!

Steve.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:31 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

180 days today! woo hoo! :-D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:32 am 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

That is great!

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:39 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

THANKS ! I love my new life! feeling like a normal person for the first time in years!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:54 am 

LIZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!!
CONGRATS AND KEEPA GOING....

You have also bn a great supporter of this forum with a positive outlook on recovery..Clean Enough an Moving forward!! Have a great day...raz..l

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:06 am 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

It really hit me today during a meeting at work, when I was awake and aware of what was going on....we were meeting with a pretty big customer and it was nice not wondering if anyone would think that I was "high". You are right Liz, it's a great feeling being sober! What's up Raz! hope all is well brother! and just so everyone knows, Raz has been a cornerstone in my recovery, helping me a TON lately with all the questions that I've been having. Thanks Bro!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:30 am 

Shit man, I didnt see the whole thread on this!!!

WONDER MAN, AT 42 AND COUNTING!!!HAHAH.
In the recovery rooms they say WE do this with help from others, well thats what gos on here too. Thanks Steve, and glad work is going so well, Lizz, life has turned around, I like the positive vibe s here.

ok well today I have 1,202 days...thats 3 years 3 months an 16 days of clean enough recovery ..except for sub, ive not taken a drink or a toke either.
I was ready guys. Im old, 55 , and had partied myselfalmost to death and the poorhouse.. thank God im alive......
Im tearin up thinkin bout this..damn..

ok so garden season is upon me here in the mountain state and life gos on...
and I see the sub doc today.15 mins 60 bucks and out the door. Its taken 3 loug years there to get to this level of cost and trust with them.

Have a great day .......Razor R....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:44 am 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

You ROCK Raz!!! Great job man! that's a long time! you were definitely ready! and an inspiration to me! you really are. I am so glad I have met such awesome people on this form, especially you bro. You have been a HUGE help to me in bettering myself. Keep on Keepin on my friend! Cheers to you and the success you have had! Have a great day bud.

Steve. aka WONDER MAN! lol.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:57 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Raz and wonder you rock. on wat to sub doc, driving, will holler back later

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:13 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

my appointment with sub doctor, who's also a psychiatrist went great today. really working on lots of issues that have been going on in my life for the last ten years or so. I'm not foolish enough to think that I can figure myself out so well that I'll find out the why of my addiction and be relapse proof or something, but just being able to talk out things with my Dr, and hear his objective advice/ take on things really helps me.

just wanna say that everyone here in recovery ROCKS! cause it can be really tough at times, but we're doing it! this place and the people here are so supportive. SUBOXFORUM ROCKS! great thread! :-)

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:03 am 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

Good deal Liz! I'm glad things are working out for you. I had group last night and got to talk to the counselor one on one for about 10 mins afterwards, it was a nice talk, I also have some issues I'm dealing with and need the expertise of someone on the outside looking in.

You are right, this forum does rock and it's very nice to have people with the same issues at different time frames in recovery to help you. I love that I found this place and you people. It's key to our recovery, WE GOT THIS! Just keep up the good work!

Well I better do some work today, or get started anyways....I hope everyone has a great day!

Raz, have you heard from Emmy lately? Emmy, if you are out there and see this, drop a note! Worried about ya.

Steve.