It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Just stopping by
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi everyone, it's Queenie. I'm stopping by to say "hello"to all my freinds here.

I'm happy to say that I'm doing very well. I'm still on Subs (8mg. a.m. & 8mg. p.m.) I'm still trying to conquer walking with my prosthetics but I never felt better. I found Benedryl, which helps me sleep so I'm not taking too much Ambien which was creating a problem. Thank goodness I found Benedryl and it's not addictive.

I want all of you that know me know that I love you & I never forget what you have meant to me in my dark moments. To those of you that don't know me. I am a double amputee and I smile everyday so you can do it. The road is long & difficult but you can do it. Don't give up and don't give in. Stay strong and may God bless you.

Love, Queenie

Post subject: Re: Just stopping by
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:04 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Queenie,

Thank you so much for your inspiration I appreciate it and will definitely to try and remember that things no matter how hard they are could be worse. And you are right if you can I can. Hope all is well and bless you.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:13 am 

We always love it when you stop by, Queenie! I consider you the grand dame of our forum, (so get your Helen Mirren on!)

I'm so glad to hear that the benadryl is working out for your sleep issues. You have triumphed over so many difficulties and I'm extremely happy for you!

Amy

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:01 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Thank you Amy, it's always good to see a post from you. Boy, you really flatter me (the grand dame). But that's me the grand dame/grandma of the forum. I hope things are going well for you. I promise to stop by more often. Stay strong my love. Queenie is always praying for all of you here. This is like a cozy cottage I can run to & visit friends where I can pour my troubles out and everyone understands.

Love & kisses,
Queenie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:16 pm 

It is always good to see a new post from you. With all the complaining people do here about little discomforts, all they have to do is read some of your old posts and that may put things back in perspective.

Glad to hear things are going okay for you. You deserve a lot of good things to come your way. You've earned it.

Take Care Grand Dame,

rule

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:41 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Love you, too, queenie. You have helped me through some pretty dark days as well. I'm glad to hear that things are good with you. In case you missed my last post I'm 6+ months off of Sub and feeling better than ever. I owe the members of this forum a huge debt of gtatitude for helping me get here.

God bless you,
Lilly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:32 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi Rule & Lillyval, wow, so good to see you. I feel so good when I see my old freinds say "Hi" to me back.

I wish everyone could read my story so they would know how lucky they are. Lillyval, 6 months plus off of sub? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That's what I like to hear. Rule, so good to hear from you. I feel like I come home when I check in & gets messages from you guys. You all haelped me from very dark times too.

Well, let's pray that EVERYONE here does well and stays strong. I love you guys so much.

Love Queenie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:28 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Hello my Queen , the wife and I still love you and wish you well , Mike Sullivan