It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:37 pm 
Heylo maintanencers, weeners, jumpers, withdrawalers, shot callers, ballers and to all! Got a lil carried away with the greet. Anyway, i'm about to show you a video that has touched me adn actually gave me beautiful insight as too self discovery and appreciation. This 2 minute song is about overcoming personal issues with yourself/life and addictions. His name is John Stone from the UK and his song is called " CAN U IMAGINE " he is not famous at all but sometimes that is where the real honest heart filled music comes from. I posted this is the music thread and then realized, i want everyone to see this! So, I am making an entire thread to this. And, i really want people to have the best understandings about themselves which is what this music video is all about. I truly hope you enjoy it and take something amazing from it, forever. here is the link dudes and bettys.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWOiVFw4puI :D

Please tell me what you think , and if you have a song that did something for you like this one has done for me please share on this thread. Send a link and i will be sure to check it out. I think Music is an extremely powerful tool in recovery. Especially songs like that one i posted that can hit right where no one tries to aim at. Have an awesome and drug free week kids and grandpas!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:18 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

thats a beautiful song bro.

he sings it well, too. you can tell, he's dealt with some pain, thats just my take on it anyways.

this is one of my VERY favorite songs, I listened to it about 500 times a day, when I first went on suboxone. It was a tough transition for me, and this song, REALLY helped me.
And for ME, the angel he sings about, is my little boy :)
I really love this one

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBR7BJACvWE[/youtube]

That's TRUE STRENGTH
http://almostoneyearclean.blogspot.com/