It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Just for thought
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

OK I was just in the Hospital with phnemona and was on Daladid 1mg per 3 hours after three doses I was feeling some relife ok I get discharged with my scripts and ones for percocet 10/325 90 count what a great doc right.I am having surgery in a week mojor back surgery and my pain doc said it would take tons and tons of narcotic to get relife due to the subs ok I get that so I figureed being the addict I am I would get the percs with the Subs out of the system now for 4 days with Daladid the script said to take 1 to 2 tabs 6 hours you know the deal take 2 at a time so I did ok I took 3 and still started to get dope sick from the Subs wow thats how strong this shit is needles to say I have a bunch of percs I wont try to take ajnd my Subs I do take I can't wait to see what they give me when I leave the hospital. So what I'm trying to say is how srtong is the Bup really think about it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:40 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I don't understand what you are saying and I wonder if I am not the only one since no one else has responded yet.

- Winston Churchill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:07 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

OK here is what I'm trying to say how srtong is the Bup I got out of the hospital clear of Bup they gave me lots of narcotics enuff to get the Bup off the receptors right I was givin a bunch of Oxycodone and took 30 mg of it becouse I'm going to have surgery next week I figured the the Bup is gone I will keep it gone and not take it and take the Oxy instead so I took 30mg worth and still went trew W/D I know its been a will since I last used other than my Bup but 30 mg is sort strong should be srtong enuff to keep me from going threw W/D right I thought so how strong is the Bup that we are putting in are body compared to the other stuff I know the diffrence no abuse of one and abuse of the other but how strong is Buprenorphine of a narcotic understand.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:23 pm 
I believe a maintenence dose of bupe is roughly equal to 60 mg of oxy. So that would explain why taking 30mg wasn't enoguh. Even if you stopped the Sub a couple of days before starting the oxy, your tolerance still remains high.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

whats a typical maintence dose I take 16mg a day also for pain witch after surgery I will come down as low as possible I belive thats the best way to go about it. But you undestand what I'm saying