It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: JUNKHEAD
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:53 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

dirtyblonde wrote:
I have not went to therapy yet, I will do so soon as I find how this will adversely affect me. I do wonderful talking to myself. I can create a person to listen shit, skitzo, I kidd but its so true. I have created so many monsters any killed them. I know where im at an will get some therapy, just need to find out how it will affect me first. I love both of your comments and don't feel im a know it all, just don't know where I stand on it all. I went to that shit as a young child, prob 1 of the first. ct of the head and therapy 2-3 times a week, Adderall and well it first was new shit called Ritalin, I had to take it drink coffee and suck a dick and take that shit. I got so sick from all that shit I vowed never to return once I had the power. that was in the early 80's and I have not ever been back. I fuckin hate speed, I wanna kill people that offer it to me. don't feel this Is the way this is going but I hope you can understand my animosity twords those freaks, some are ok and I can hear out. :mrgreen:

Ahhh! I think I understand a little bit DB. Your bad experience with therapists as a child has soured you to "all therapists", yes? Poor you, that sounds like it was awful. I don't think I would ever put my kids on Ritalin- or at least I would try "everything" else wholistic and therapeutic first, including lifestyle changes and/or environmental changes.
Like all professions, there are good ones and bad ones. I went to a few Know-nothings before I finally landed in a reputable hospital with awesome therapists who were trained to teach me about exactly the tools I needed, and to teach me in a way I respected (and where I felt respected).
There are many reputable therapists and I hope you don't give up until you find the right fit for you.
Glad you posted!!
BF

Mahatma Gandhi

Post subject: Re: JUNKHEAD
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:54 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

ButterFLYING! wrote:
dirtyblonde wrote:
I have not went to therapy yet, I will do so soon as I find how this will adversely affect me. I do wonderful talking to myself. I can create a person to listen shit, skitzo, I kidd but its so true. I have created so many monsters any killed them. I know where im at an will get some therapy, just need to find out how it will affect me first. I love both of your comments and don't feel im a know it all, just don't know where I stand on it all. I went to that shit as a young child, prob 1 of the first. ct of the head and therapy 2-3 times a week, Adderall and well it first was new shit called Ritalin, I had to take it drink coffee and suck a dick and take that shit. I got so sick from all that shit I vowed never to return once I had the power. that was in the early 80's and I have not ever been back. I fuckin hate speed, I wanna kill people that offer it to me. don't feel this Is the way this is going but I hope you can understand my animosity twords those freaks, some are ok and I can hear out. :mrgreen:

Ahhh! I think I understand a little bit DB. Your bad experience with therapists as a child has soured you to "all therapists", yes? Poor you, that sounds like it was awful. I don't think I would ever put my kids on Ritalin- or at least I would try "everything" else wholistic and therapeutic first, including lifestyle changes and/or environmental changes.
Like all professions, there are good ones and bad ones. I went to a few Know-nothings before I finally landed in a reputable hospital with awesome therapists who were trained to teach me about exactly the tools I needed, and to teach me in a way I respected (and where I felt respected).
There are many reputable therapists and I hope you don't give up until you find the right fit for you.
Glad you posted!!
BF

typical mom post but don't take tis the wrong way, I don't need anyone to feel poor me. My life is spelled how it is. to me they are all fucking quacks, It all come from within. you may need means to find it, but that all. anytime spent alone in a room reminiscing will tell you, you just not like what you hear. your body is a very powerful object, it will tell you how to fix your self. prayer and god is another source, however you feel you being talked too is what it is. I do believe in the power of group therapy, such is why I post here., and I do like the posts. time heals all wounds to some extent, the rest you dig a big hole for and hope they never resurface.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7