It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:52 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

I have 2 months to taper from 8 mg to .25 mg. Then I am jumping for good. I have no choice - no more subs and no $.

I realize I should have some withdrawal symptoms for 9-12 days. Will my roommates fall for my bluff, saying that I just have a cold? Or, should I tell them before I jump so that I don't have to break them the news while I'm sick?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:34 pm 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

I think it depends on how much they already know. If they knew you wre using, then yeah let them in and they can support you. If they are totally in the dark, then I guess it depends on whether they are friends or just roomies. Also, with 2 months epending on how long you have been on subs you should be able to taper well below .25mg. I just hit month 2 of tapering and am at .1mg. And yea that amount makes a big difference. If you have enough sub for your taper, I think you should reduce your 8mg days and one 8mg pill will last weeks at the lower doses. Make sure to read the Liquid Taper thread. It is HUGE!!!! I found going from 8 to 6 took a couple days then down to 4 and to 2 all within a couple weeks. Once you get below 1 mg, the drops really start to be harder. But if you just cut from 8 to 6 a couple days early, you will have enoguh to taper down to almost nothing. I personally am going to go down to .025mg before I jump and it should be a very smooth landing.
Good luck!