It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:28 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The pregnancy test was neg..phew. Don't get why my boobs are this sore though?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:04 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Well, I'm not a girl, so I can't help ya with the boobs thing. :lol:

I'm looking forward to an update on your situation tomorrow morning. Please call your key worker or whoever it is that you need to call and get back on track. I've seen other people do what you did and unfortunately, some of them end up continuing using H for too long before getting back on Suboxone. Please make that call tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:55 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

xDee_2013x wrote:

Have you actual missed your period or are you still in your luteal phase (between ovulation and 1st day of period)? Oh wait, you're on the depo shot so you should not be ovulating or have periods, right? I don't want to scare you but even though pregnancy tests can say "results 6 days before your missed period", a lot of women don't make enough of the HCG pregnancy hormone until the embryo implants into the lining of the uterus which can take longer for some women. Even then, it takes several days to build up the pregnancy hormone to detect on the stick. It is not uncommon for some women to get negative tests even up to 8 weeks of pregnancy. It happens.. But all this is very unlikely if you're on the shot.

There are other reasons for sore breasts but the main one is hormone changes between ovulation and period, which I don't think would fit this scenario. Have you done anything strenuous? What about sex? My breasts can become sore the next day after sex just from hubby's weight on me.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:21 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

When was your last shot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:38 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Romeo wrote:
Well, I'm not a girl, so I can't help ya with the boobs thing. :lol:

I'm looking forward to an update on your situation tomorrow morning. Please call your key worker or whoever it is that you need to call and get back on track. I've seen other people do what you did and unfortunately, some of them end up continuing using H for too long before getting back on Suboxone. Please make that call tomorrow.

Haha lol.

I am 100% not going to continue with the H! That's not something I could continue and social services would be strait on my back. I am honestly gutted that I have done what i've done. I feel ashamed and feel weak :( I just want a good life for me and my family. I guess I've gone about it all wrong. I am 100% making that call first thing in the morning. I had a good talk with my mum (she's my rock) and explained what I've done and she has even offered to come down with me when they call me in. I'm scared at what they're going to say, because of my daughter. I just could not handle it any longer :( GUTTED!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:43 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

tinydancer wrote:
xDee_2013x wrote:

Have you actual missed your period or are you still in your luteal phase (between ovulation and 1st day of period)? Oh wait, you're on the depo shot so you should not be ovulating or have periods, right? I don't want to scare you but even though pregnancy tests can say "results 6 days before your missed period", a lot of women don't make enough of the HCG pregnancy hormone until the embryo implants into the lining of the uterus which can take longer for some women. Even then, it takes several days to build up the pregnancy hormone to detect on the stick. It is not uncommon for some women to get negative tests even up to 8 weeks of pregnancy. It happens.. But all this is very unlikely if you're on the shot.

There are other reasons for sore breasts but the main one is hormone changes between ovulation and period, which I don't think would fit this scenario. Have you done anything strenuous? What about sex? My breasts can become sore the next day after sex just from hubby's weight on me.

My last shot was November. I had a really short period in December which really shocked me as in the past it's took me 6 months and another time a year to get a first period. I came on in Jan but continued to bleed for two weeks so thought I would be ok as I have done a chart which tel;ls me when I was most fertile and avoided them days. I'm an idiot i guess. The chart says I am due on tomorrow. I have had sore boobs when on a period but this is totally different, they are really hurting, much more then normal. It's not from sex. I have another test. I'm not sure when to retest. I know i'm due on tomorrow but with the depo they can be all over the place for months. I have treally been debating what else to try as no longer want to have the repo. I tried the implant but had to have it taken out as it did not agree with me. Apart from taking my suboxone everyday i'm hopeless at taking pills, always forget.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:58 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It's condoms from now on till I get sorted on something!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:20 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I honestly want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all this amazing support. I can't believe how I have found this forum, do not know any of you yet feel so supported.

I'm worried my key worker is going to try and tell me that I am lying or something. She told me I would not feel that bad...what the fuck is all that about? How can she tell me that when I went through hell. She told me before I started that she's had people do it under her care and they've been fine? I wonder what they came off at! She also told me the 15 day detox I did was the longer version. How can they do a shorter one when clearly the 15day one I did just did not work. I managed ok until I hit the 0.4..then bang I started to feel it and it just got worse over the days as this thread shows.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:05 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

The extremely sore bewbs is a top sign of pregnancy. You should test again in a few days or get a blood test. Was it early november? The fact that you had a period means that you probably ovulated. You're at the end of this depo shot and crazier things have happened. Just don''t ignore the signs if they are strong and consistent. I know several women who got negative tests when they were in fact pregnant. But this could all be nothing.. Just try and take care of yourself until you know for sure and get back on sub.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:50 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

tinydancer wrote:
The extremely sore bewbs is a top sign of pregnancy. You should test again in a few days or get a blood test. Was it early november? The fact that you had a period means that you probably ovulated. You're at the end of this depo shot and crazier things have happened. Just don''t ignore the signs if they are strong and consistent. I know several women who got negative tests when they were in fact pregnant. But this could all be nothing.. Just try and take care of yourself until you know for sure and get back on sub.

Thanks so much for you help. I'll retest tomorrow with a FMU and if still neg wait a few days before doing another test. Talk about the totally wrong time if I am :( I guess I have to hold my hands up and say I have been careless. What an idiot!! I'd hate to have baby whilst still on this, i'd never live with myself if I had a baby that was born ill. God I really need to be more careful in the future if i'm not.

ETA - Yes it was around the 3rd irrc. I'm not 100%. Would have to call my doctor to ask the date.

Would I still have ovulated if I bled for 2 weeks? The blood was red (sorry tmi) for about 9 days and then it was brown and not as heavy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Feel really sick, it's got worse over last couple of days. With my daughter I had dreadful sickness. I'm really worried :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:20 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

xDee_2013x wrote:
tinydancer wrote:

Thanks so much for you help. I'll retest tomorrow with a FMU and if still neg wait a few days before doing another test. Talk about the totally wrong time if I am :( I guess I have to hold my hands up and say I have been careless. What an idiot!! I'd hate to have baby whilst still on this, i'd never live with myself if I had a baby that was born ill. God I really need to be more careful in the future if i'm not.

ETA - Yes it was around the 3rd irrc. I'm not 100%. Would have to call my doctor to ask the date.

Would I still have ovulated if I bled for 2 weeks? The blood was red (sorry tmi) for about 9 days and then it was brown and not as heavy.

Sounds like an irregular period which is more prevalent after getting off birth control or after a miscarriage. Regardless, it is most definitely possible that you ovulated this past cycle if you had any kind of period in january. Don't beat yourself up, there's no point in that. Yes, test with FMU. Hopefully after you POAS it will be a BFN and you will get AF. :D :D :D

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I remember the feeling, it's awful. Hang in there. On a side note, if you are pregnant, I wonder if that made it much more difficult to endure the detox..? Food for thought. Either way, don't feel bad for going back on suboxone. Clearly you still need it if you're reaching to H for relief. Thinking of you and wishing the best. Just take one day at a time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:34 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

tinydancer wrote:
xDee_2013x wrote:
tinydancer wrote:

Sounds like an irregular period which is more prevalent after getting off birth control or after a miscarriage. Regardless, it is most definitely possible that you ovulated this past cycle if you had any kind of period in january. Don't beat yourself up, there's no point in that. Yes, test with FMU. Hopefully after you POAS it will be a BFN and you will get AF. :D :D :D

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I remember the feeling, it's awful. Hang in there. On a side note, if you are pregnant, I wonder if that made it much more difficult to endure the detox..? Food for thought. Either way, don't feel bad for going back on suboxone. Clearly you still need it if you're reaching to H for relief. Thinking of you and wishing the best. Just take one day at a time.

EEEk I guess only time with tell. You have got me thinking now about if I am pregnant that it would of made it harder then maybe it would of been, or rather my ability to emotionally deal with it if my emotions are all over the place because of pregnancy. I just want to know for sure. Will update in the morning after i've done that test and then take it from there!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:55 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm dreading this morning :(

Also I tried to do the test and the urine never even ran up the strip, stupid test so need to go out and get some more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:57 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Wish I could change the title of this thread now. Is there a way as telling me I can only change it 120 after posting it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:48 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I have rang my key worker and she's trying to get me an app for today with doc. So glad as not using anymore. I feel like crap. My heads up my ass :( I'm finding it hard to deal with the fact I used. Can't believe it :( Does this mean I was never as strong as I thought I was? Was I kidding myself all along?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:45 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Don't beat yourself up for your slip. Feelings of guilt and shame just aid in the desire to use and 'feel better.' That is the cycle. Just know that we've all been there, myself included. Hopefully this slip will be your last. I remember my last slip. I was a little ways into my sub maintenance (during the 1st year) and I went out on a little binge for the night in NYC. I felt so awful and couldn't believe it what I had done. I remember the next morning, trying to get out of the city as fast as I could. I was living a state over at the time. I remember thinking about the whole situation and wondering why I even put myself through it. I didn't have any fun. I didn't enjoy the high. I was creeped out by the people I was hanging with. I felt awful the next day. I clearly remember asking myself 'what positives are in this situation?' I couldn't come up with any. I promised myself that would be the last time but I know in my heart I didn't believe myself because I had made that promise so many times. I never would have guessed, back then, that that would be my last slip.

You never know, just think positive and look towards the future. Good luck with your doc appointment and with the test. How are you feeling today?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:22 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Checking in.

How are you? Did you get see your doctor for a new script? Did you test again? Hoping all is well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:24 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'll be honest and have not read this entire thread but did "start" to read it. I saw a comment from someone recommending or atleast implying that some rehabs prescribe Tramadol at end of Sub withdrawal.

Oh My Gosh..Tramadol was what got me here. Tramadol is what most and certainly I consider the most worst drug to come off of and now that I am tapering off Sub myself..the two could be identical twins - sub being the more gentle.

Do NOT and I repeat DO NOT listen to any rehab clinic, doctor, friend or anyone recommend Tramadol. It is a full Opiate, extremelly addictive and the most nasty, horrific withdrawals once can even think up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:28 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

BTW, the drug is marketed as being a non-narcotic but it reacts in your body as bad ass as any NASTY as any full narcotic opiate does.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next