It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:13 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey DS!

You've gotten pretty lucky with sleep so far, considering you aren't taking anything.. It seems like you've had more good days than bad? You're bound to get crappy nights sprinkled throughout this process. Just try and tire yourself out as much as possible during the day.

Hope you have a good day!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:17 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

oh yeah for sure more good days than bad it gets a little easier each day. i do alot of walking at work so that tires me out alot i just have alot of stress at the moment which doesn't help. i have been tired so far today but it hasn't stopped me from getting things done

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:20 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

You are a rock star, a dead sexy rock star.

(Keep it going!!)

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:29 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

lol, thanks tiny. i am on day 21 now still a touch of anxiety back pain is gone for the most part. part of the day i will be lethargic and another part of the day i will feel awesome. i feel within the next week or so i will be back to my old self

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:00 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

day 22 it at an end, i didn't want to do anything today so i just laid in bed all day which caused my back to hurt. i go back to work tomorrow so i should feel much better

Post subject: My southern bud
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:53 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You are my icon of hope. As I stammer through the woods, please stop for my sake
Once in awhile, and whistle a tune of victory, to stop my rain storms, if only for a minute or two.
I told my doctor, ass that he can and is at times, that the snows are melting here, and that means
Soon enough(some already are) and that I wanted to, for first time in last four years, get up in
The morning and enjoy the sounds of spring, asking him to start a taper. 'he' immediately started conjuring
Reasons not to c/t or taper even at this time citing my back and that my oxy withdrawals would return with a
Vengeance. Thought for a moment is that him or me talking. SO proud of you. Hope your special one is back soon and
Balance returns for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:28 am 

deadsexy5803 wrote:
day 22 it at an end, i didn't want to do anything today so i just laid in bed all day which caused my back to hurt. i go back to work tomorrow so i should feel much better

Being productive often helps. I hope tomorrow is a good day for you!

Amy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:02 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

in 12 hours i will be one month clean, already i get that natural adrenaline sometimes. i feel like i'm almost back to my old self

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:14 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

deadsexy5803 wrote:
in 12 hours i will be one month clean, already i get that natural adrenaline sometimes. i feel like i'm almost back to my old self

I'm so happy for you!! At 30 days, you're doing really really great! Congrats, dude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:54 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

This is awesome deadsexy!!! I'm so glad I read this.

The whole detoxing process is fricken crazy, right!? The brain juice is kicking in now for you. That's great. It feels crazy doesn't it...

1 month, incredible. Pat on the back. Keep on trucking through it, I'm right there by your side! (41 days). I sympathize with you through every moment of it, good and bad. How are you feeling today????

Keep up the tough work. Never give up!
-Jen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:27 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

jennicole lol my name is cole. i am doing well today although this weekend i was pretty lazy but still each day gets better. no back pain all other withdrawals have subsided and my sleep is normal again. how are you coming along? congrats to you by the way i take it you are past the hard part.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:55 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

From one cole to another...

So you're around day 32 right?? It was I believe (ill have to look at my thread) day 32 where everything took a turn for the BETTER. I think my withdrawal peaked and burnt out on or around day 30 (rough rough day.)

Sleep has returned for you, pretty nice right? Don't get discouraged if one night you sleep like a baby for 8 hrs then the next you don't. It can be frustrating. Sounds like you're doing extremely well, physically and mentally? Good for you. You're doing what many feel is impossible (rightfully so, for many it also is) Were are very fortunate in our own way.

Keep up the hard work, never give up. You're worth it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:48 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

the mind is a powerful thing and if someone puts their mind to it they can quit if they 100 percent want to. i am glad i quit and i am almost back to normal i would say 80 percent. it will bhe a long road to regain that last 20 percent but its ok i'm past the hard part. i am ready to put this last 3 years behind me and move on with my life

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:15 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

today was day 32 everyday i feel better but i know i won't be back to my old self for a very long time but that's ok. my work doesn't suffer anymore i am surprised how quick i have bounced back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:18 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

well today sucked, me and my girl broke up the day i quit, she has came by my work a few times lately to chat and i have tried to kiss her each time and she won't which tears me up so tonight has been a bad night. other than that it was a decent day i guess

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:01 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm sorry to hear about your lady troubles. Break ups are no fun no matter what place in life you are at. I can imagine that it's especially hard for you during this fragile time. Your emotions are already out of whack on your best day and now you have to make sense of an emotionally taxing situation..? No fun at all. Keep your chin up and keep doing things that are good for you. Maybe your girl will come around in a little while after she sees how well you're doing and taking care of yourself. OR, maybe you'll find someone else who loves and appreciates you for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:22 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Tiny- well said. Took the words right out of my mouth. Great advice. Hang in there, man. You're doing SO good, I'm impressed. Just try to stay positive and don't over think this minor set back with the old lady too much. Stay focused on YOU and kicking this shits ass!!

SMILE, it'll be OK, I promise!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:58 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

i always over think and over analyze everything which is one of my downfalls but what can ya do. talked to her today she is supposed to come by sometime soon we will work it out i am just very impatient i hate waiting. today i was a little lethargic but it got better as the day wore on. in another month or 2 this will all be behind me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:52 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

well today was easter and it was day 36, went pretty good had some energy today never really felt lethargic i feel like i am starting to get back to my old self.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:07 pm 

That's great news, DS! It's amazing that when we are starting to abuse drugs we want to escape feeling "normal", but by the end we are just craving normalcy. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you are getting back to your normal self!

Amy