It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:45 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

ive been off 2-4 mg subs for 12 days, the wd's I hear get better everyday. why don't I feel a difference? I already have fibro, back pain ( I walk a lil funny cause im blind in one eye). I have been having mood swings, crying spells ( ill cry at a damn commercial with a baby on it). is my norco interfering with me coming off the subs? I have never acted like this and its affecting my relationship wich is wonderful. when am I gonna feel relief? I was diagnosed yesterday with pancreatitis by a g.I. I seen for 10 min. that didn't read my chart and didn't touch me... okay. I have a massive pain under my ribs which I have been masking with norco now. my primary says I shouldn't be having wd's its all in my head! really? he won't switch my bp med over to clonidine, tells me to take MORE norco, wtf, im gonna lose it. I can't handle the pain with nothing that would be a dream to me. I have been taking more xanax than usual (4 mgs a day) I only get relief by the end of the day, pls ill take anyones advice except my doctors which is so messed up ) d

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:14 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Sorry you are having such a hard time with this. I can't speak to most of your symptoms. But i can relate to the crying. I have been off subs for 6 days now and am weeping rivers of tears. Same deal. Watching bad dramas on television and weeping. Have to say it feels great. I have not cried in ages. And to me, this is a good sign that your brain is realigning itself in a good way. I hope you get some relief with your other ailments and that things are getting easier. Hang in there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:29 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey Malsmith,

If I remember right you were only on subs for a very short period of time right? I would be surprized if any of the symptoms you are describing have anything to do with your suboxone use. Really, it should be well out of your system by now. I would say there is something else going on. Hope you figure it out soon.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:28 pm 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

Have you talked to a doc about subs and norco? There's some cross tolerance and it could be dragging it out since subs are so powerful compared to norco. I'm no doc, but I read about opioid induced hyperalgesia. Pretty much they CAUSE pain, and most docs confuse it with a tolerance issue. When I stopped subs my back pain went away in 2 days. I'd consult with a doc...I'm also on day 12 (Jumped off at 2mg) and other than mudbutt and some other little things its pretty close to over.....can you try an NSAID instead of norco for a day to see if it helps with pain?