It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: introduction
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:08 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

hi im me and have more than a few large apes on my back. However I have got ALOT of my life back-which I acredit to : Suboxone, other drugs, my inner strength.
I dont call myself clean or not, cause its too subjective. I just take my meds now and never abuse them or any other drugs but have been known to be addicted to alcohol, dxm, and currently mY APES demand 24 mg suboxone a day, each moorning, 6 mg klonopin all at once in the morning, 36 concerta, wellbutrin, Temazepam-and a heavy supply of herb/mushrooms.
honestly the suboxone has done SO much for me - I no longer feel the neede to rob peopes medicine cabinets. Like I said my dose plus benzos and stimulants is plenty enough psyhoactive pills for me. No longer am I sick 2 weeks out of every month.

Whats cool too about subs is that if NEEDED one can go up to just about 4 days without even getting sick- and if you are luky enough to onnly need a small dose--I used to take a half a pill under my toung and later on that day i could get bbuzzed on norcos---hell wait 24 hours and 60 mg hydro would have FUCKED UP my shit.

now i cant get high so i dont chase it. never up your dose. ive always had a natural heavy tolerancee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:39 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hello and welcome. Thanks for sharing your story. I guess I'm not clear - you said you weren't abusing any drugs, but you also mentioned stopping subs to get high? Maybe I'm just confused and you can clarify for me. That's alot of meds you take - especially the benzos, that's a really heavy dosage (I think). Just remember that benzos and sub don't go very well together - be careful. They both can cause respiratory depression. Oh, and some people do need to increase their dose...dosage is extremely individualized and what works for one person won't necessarily work for others. Again, please let me know if I've misunderstood your post; if so, I do apologize. Again, welcome to the forum!

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.