It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:36 am 
New Poster
New Poster

Two long introductions general error because first one email link and second email with underscores. Lost 30 minutes of typing. This shorter. Bad addiction afraid of loosing everything or dying soon without help. Tried suboxone for 2 weeks and it was miracle. Dr made mistake with my ins and would not resubmit for fear of license problems. Looking for suboxone dr in Cleveland Ohio are, 20 miles or so is ok. Tried to call many and suboxone help line did as well. All tried full or ridiculous office fee 4 times average. Need reasonable fee or better covered by Medicare. Taking new patients sooner the better and reliable good dr. Please no maybe, need solid recommendation prefer experience with if possible but I'm desperate so I try anything. Very afraid of death with rate I'm at. 39 yr 19 yr married and 3 girls. Wife never used or even drank or smoked. She's angel and I don't want to loose her. 13 detox and methadone failed. Suboxone works for people I know and worked for me. I'm desperate please help. Respond here or (need to type this out so I don't loose everything again. tommykis at road runner dot com.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:42 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi - Sorry I don't have a doctor's name to give you but in your other thread I recommended NAABT.org doctor-patient matching service.

Unfortunately doctors that take medicaid are hard to find - maybe your state DSHS office could help you out? They should know what doctors take medicaid for Sub treatment in your area.

-Jack Kornfield