It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:00 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hello all, I've lived a life of decadence. My opiate dependence is not as long as most. It began 5/3/2003 with lortab. First time I took two I puked "true". Within a month or so I was taking perk 10/325 as many as doc would give and streets could provide. My career puts us in a different city every couple days and the drugs seem to follow us everywhere. Back in the eighties a couple of the guys got strung out on heroin and that just about killed one and ruined all of us. Me I stuck to the booze weed coke and the pretty ladies. Until 5/3/2003 to 5/14/2016 from lortab to heroin to suboxone I wasted 13 years of my health, mental function, you name it. Lost both parents to old age and I never even really called them and just simply said hey how are you or nothing. Sure I took care of them financially. Been married a few times got four kids 18 to 12. That I only see a few times a year. Thank God they have a wonderful mother. Excuse me I'm a little all over the place my mine is roaming everywhere. 13 years strung out!!! Lets look at the bright side 13 always has
been a lucky number for me though. Anyway I got to be free of dope in any form and I have read some good post here. I will post in the withdrawal section. Good luck to all who enter this site. I truly hope you find what your looking for if anybody is interested I will post entire story of my trip through hell!!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:45 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Not certain exactly what you're looking for, but the title of your post suggests that for some reason, you like the chaos that most of us gladly left behind. Everyone here has had their houses vandalized by opioids..... and nothing positive comes from leaving the door open. I remember being told at a meeting years ago that if you plan on using 'some day', you'll end up using sooner than you think.

I realize nobody wants to be too cocky... but I hope you are more frightened of the 'old life' than you sound!