It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:37 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I have taken my last dose of norco and im anxiously waiting for Monday morning. I am terribly scared that I am going to be sick in the morning and i have a full day to be present for tomorrow! Please send positive vibes my way!! I need all i can get!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:39 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

What is your habit history movingup? How many mg's of Norc did you take today?, in the past when do your wd symptoms typically begin?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:50 pm 

Hello Movin,
Sounds like you are going to be a bit busy tomarrow. That could be a good thing. Keeping your mind off of some of your simptoms may help the day go by faster.

I know you are scared. Just try really hard to remember what and why this is for. You want a better life for yourself, the others around you too.

You said it yourself in the other thread, Leap Of Faith! :D Have the faith in knowing you can do this. That it is for a short amount of time.

I can't know just how your wd will be and it won't be fun. But you can do this. We all did it so can you. And come Monday morning your new life will begin. And it ll work. You ll walk out of that drs office Amazed. . Have faith in that!!

I know that myself. I did it when I didnt think I had a chance or faith in the medicine or my dr. I was a pill popper too. 25 or more aday. Mostly tens. It ll be 5 years jan. 14th. I havnt used any substance besides Buprenorphine. Most of life is good. Its not magic but almost seems like it in the begining. ...

I believe I said to you earlier in the week to taper down off your doses, I hope you did alittle anyway. I went from 20 some a day to 6/7. So when it was time I got though it and the sub really worked . .

Your friends here will be thinking of you. Post as often as you need to, someone will answer. ..

Keep the Faith Movin....

Razor

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:18 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Thank you for your kind words! Im up and getting ready for my day. I have a terrible headache and i am a little shaky, but other than that.... Im not feeling too bad. Just worried its going to get worse znd I know that it will! But there is no turning back now. Less than 24 hours and i will be at my appt. i cant wait. This is a busy day and that is probably good! Ill check in with you later. Thanks again

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:38 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Movingup

I worked the day before induction. I had planned on taking the day off but someone was out sick so I had to go in. Turned out to be a good thing. I was busy which was better than waiting & watching for symptoms.

The withdrawals weren't as bad as I expected but I think that's because I was ready to get my life back. I knew in 24 hours I would get relief.

Hang in there

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:13 pm 

Depending on how many norco's you're abusing you may not have to wait all that long. I was taking quite a lot but took my last pills the night before induction. That was a Sunday. Then on Monday I took the day off and got induced at 4 pm. Almost 24 hours later. But I sure felt like crap waiting in the office and filing out all that paperwork just to get my Suboxone. In retrospect it was all good. That kept me busy so I didn't think too hard about my discomfort of withdrawal. The rest is history.

Good luck with your induction!

rule

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:23 pm 

Hang in there Movin! ! :shock:

WD Sucks, but ,keep the Faith. I know this is the hard part..

Remember, the Sub is GOING TO WORK! It will. Please dont worry about that part of all of this.

Im with Rule, It does seem that your in moderate wd now, but you just gota hang on. You do have some comfort meds if I recall. Sleep could help later on...

Razor..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:48 pm 

Hey movingup,

Definitely this time tomorrow you'll feel much better. We all remember that time before our induction and not many of us would explain it as pleasant, so even though it sucks its still normal that ur feeling like hell. I inducted on a Thursday, I took my last dose on Tuesday night. I was miserable just like u are, I watched every hour on the hour. I paced bk and forth and made myself more miserable than it had to be....so try not to do that. Get something to at least keep ur mind busy, even if it just passes an hr of ur time, that's an hr u didn't spend thinking about ur misery.

It's not going to be fun no matter what u do unfortunately, just try to push through it best ya can. U will be so thankful u did. Good luck tomorrow.