It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:02 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Hi,
Doing pretty well so far on the sub. I am now day 14 and my dr. and I decided my maintnenance dose so far is 16mg in the am. I dose once a day. I have energy, but still have sleep issues and have been taking melatonin occasionally. I still feel so incredible making the change over from methadone (jumped at 75mg) and as I said before I feel like my normal self again.

Last night was very odd. I had some kind of weird dream, almost nightmare-ish. I don't usually have nightmares, even on other opiates. But apparently I woke up at 2am and had a kind of "freak out" emotionally and was acting strangely. I don't remember much except I was dreaming and altho I cannot recall the entire dream I was in Russia with a friend and something kind of ominous was happening in the dream....I'm unable to recall what. Then, after my emotional freak out I went to sleep and then am told I got up at about 4am and went into the bathroom, slammed the door (I don't do stuff like that, or even freak out on someone unprovoked) and was in the bathroom for a while....15 min or so. All I remember is getting up at 7am and doing my normal thing on Sunday morning.
This scares me because I have no recollection of it. I have a memory of a dream, and have a vague memory of one thing I said and then the rest is completely unknown to me.
I am not one who usually sleep walks, or talks in their sleep. I know I have had that occur once or twice in my life but nothing often. I am NOT taking Ambien, which I know can cause weird and amnestic behavior. I am not taking anything else except wellbutrin and occasionally melatonin.
The only other "change" that has occurred is that yesterday am I made the change to my new Rx and it was the generic Subutex. I certainly don't want to give Subutex the power of doing something like that to me, but I am concerned that something so odd happened.

Has anyone else experienced something like this? I have read some posts about nightmares during the first few weeks of induction, or others saying they have experienced things when taking the generic form of sub.....anyway, if anyone can shed any light I'd appreciate it. Obviously am afraid to go to sleep tonight! I haven't slept well and now this....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:48 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I actually just had this happen last night. I have been having really weird dreams the past week and have been moving/grabbing and talking a lot in my sleep, waking myself up. I'm in week 3 of my induction. I have been fairly low on energy and have been sleeping a LOT. I hope things turn around a bit :(

-Caleb