It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:00 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I was on painpills for approxamatly ten years im 34 now.I was on crystal and crank from about twenty five also. I got on methadone because i guess i was wanting a change and i heard it was better than any pain pill made.The done did make it possible for me to delete all the bad people and dealers in my life and let the speed go because i could constantly go up on my done dose every week 5 mgs so i stayed high from it for a good while. I would only recomend done if a person was going to stay away from benzos and want to quit all other drugs to. My problem with done is that it is just like a powerful pain med and i could have never got myself off of it without suboxone. I have took myself off suboxone on my own without being forced! (For six months anyways.)The other downfall with done is passing a drug screen for a job that cares about methadone. One more problem i have is i only made it up to a weeks worth of take homes of done with a perfect record of drug screens, so what if bad weather for example took out the clinic and all pharmacys around the state what are your options after a week? Loose your job,die of withdraw ect. . With suboxone i have a prescription that could last me months along with the other thirty pills i have put away that could last me five months and taper all in one? Good luck to everybody out there.