It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Ibogaine???
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:10 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I just posted about how i wanted to stay on suboxone for life.....that is until i read on this site about ibogaine. If this is really a cure why the heck does our useless government not legalize it as a treatment option?

Anyway i'm looking into places obviosly outside the US for this and most seem to be in "Mexico". Go figure. Has anyone ACTUALLY BEEN to a place they can give me a NAME of that worked for them. because if so i'm gonna save up and book a flight.

And please no posts about how i'm stupid or ibogaine is stupid or you shouldn't do this, etc. I'm looking for a cure and tapering isn't gonna happen for me. Nor is cold turkey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:49 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey Night,

A member named birdie just went through Ibogaine treatment this past weekend. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you PM'd him with some of the questions you have.

He and another member, capt, posted some of their experiences here...http://suboxforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=3203

As for Ibogaine being a cure, I think the jury is still out on that one?

I understand Ibogaine to be a pretty intense "trip". Somewhere in the neighborhood of an acid trip, but not the same?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey Night, I suggest you take a took at my posts about marijuana and legal issues surrounding it. I think it may explain a bit why the government won't legalize things like this natural drug, Ibogaine.

As for the treatment, I've never had it. But I know that for it to work you must be willing to let it work. It will open up new perspectives on your addiction, and you will learn news things about your true self identity, and about life itself. I can tell you that psilocybin mushrooms have done for me something similar to what Ibogain does for others. But aside from just the psycedellic experience(the trip), Ibogain has an advantage over other pscedellics to trate addiction because, like suboxone, it's a K-Opiod(Kappa)agonist, and it's said to get rid of your cravings from drugs. But I would take that with a grain of salt. I've read horror stories about Iboga treatment where people expect to not have to put any further effort into their recovery after Iboga. They expect to come out of the trip, and somehow forget that drug addiction ever happend to them. Not true, as long as you have a memory of your past addiction, there will ALWAYS be some sort of craving, or thought about your past use, even if you're 50years clean. So, hope this helps a bit. make sure you read some of my other posts. :)

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:05 am 
New Poster
New Poster

If you want more info on ibogaine and to talk with many people that have used it as an addiction treatment check out www (dot)eboka(dot)info You should be able to find all the info you need there.

Take care,
Cerberus Extract

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:24 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Ibogaine is really good for curing addictions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:10 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The US of A most likely won't legalize it even if there is plenty who would benefit. I looked into it a long time ago. It's questionable just like any treatment option. Depends on the case and the person. Can they handle it? There is still controversy that people will abuse it like well shrooms and acids as it is a hallucinogen. People have relapsed after Ibogaine treatment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:01 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

anyone will relapse". but will the iboga treatment stop the horrid W/d and paws is the question?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:37 am 
New Poster
New Poster

I used Ibogaine and he helped me. And I'm not relapse

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:02 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

sounds like more each day' ibogain is not a cure .