It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:12 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hi, I'm really afraid of getting full-blown hallucinations. I've had relatively minor impressions of mirrors on the wall, thinking there might be people in the room, (but not seeing them), and so on. What have you experienced, and how do you react? I picture myself having to take the anti-hallucinogenic drugs, which make people miserable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:23 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I believe I was on night 9 or 10 of my Suboxone wd. I hadn't slept more than 20 minutes each night and it finally caught up to me on night 9 or 10. I was watching TV and on the wall about 3ft to the right of the TV, I started to see a form emerge from the wall, it was a weird orangish color. The first thought that hit me was, "hey, this is like being on acid", but I quickly realized I wasn't on acid and I got up and moved around.

It scared the crap outta me, but I was able to calm myself down by assuring myself it was just wd and the lack of sleep causing the hallucination. Although it hadn't happened for a long time, I was no newcomer to seeing brightly colored things pop outta the wall and dance and swirl around before my eyes.....thanks acid!! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:15 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

On day 8 with absolute no sleep and paranoia like crazy, while walking down my stairs at night in complete darkness, I heard what sounded like intense breathing and than saw changes in the darkness, moving. I flipped on a lightswitch and searched my entire dam house. Absolutely was terrified. Not sure if that counts as hallucinations. Had plenty of shroom days though. Not a big fan of tripping...Lol