It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:37 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hi,

Its been a while since I posted last time, I'm currently still on 1mg of sub taking .5mg morning/night. I planning to start tapering down to .5mg a day ( .25 morning/night ), I was wondering how is the withdrawal symptoms are those dose when jumping?

Lucky I started at 1mg a day cause from reading how it so hard for people to tapper from such a higher dose. The sub doctor wanted me to start on 8mg/2mg a day but good thing i didn't listen to him. LOL

Thank you for the feedback! :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:41 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Birdman wrote:
Hi,

Its been a while since I posted last time, I'm currently still on 1mg of sub taking .5mg morning/night. I planning to start tapering down to .5mg a day ( .25 morning/night ), I was wondering how is the withdrawal symptoms are those dose when jumping?

Lucky I started at 1mg a day cause from reading how it so hard for people to tapper from such a higher dose. The sub doctor wanted me to start on 8mg/2mg a day but good thing i didn't listen to him. LOL

Thank you for the feedback! :D

Hi Birdman!
Both Johnny Ikon and I jumped about 30 days ago from fairly low doses. (.175mgs I think for JI, .375mgs for me). We both documented our wdl symptoms daily, if you scan through our threads for daily "updates' you will find pretty much exactly what it was like for us, but each person is of course different. But there is quite a bit we have in common, and it is comforting to know basically what to expect- takes some of the fear away IMO, and one of the reasons I documented as honestly as I could what it has been like so far.
Smart you for not going higher than 1mg!! You should have an even easier time than I did, especially if you can taper a bit lower before jumping.
Keep posting!
BF

Mahatma Gandhi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:35 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Thanx, I took some advice from people on this forum before starting sub's. I'll check it out and what not. Thank you !! :D