It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:29 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm new to this forum as well as format. I'm used to yahoo groups where I can get all the emails that go to a specific group I'm a member to. That way I can keep up with everything that is going on with the group and people in it. I would like to do the same on this forum but I'm not sure how. Can someone tell me how to subscribe to all of the topics? Do I have to go to each topic and hit subscribe? That seems tedious but if that's how it's done then okay.

thanks in advance, respectfully, megster

there is an icon on the lower left of each page that says subscribe to entire forum but when I click on it I just get a lot of code. Obviously something is wrong.......

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:24 pm 

You are correct. Each section and or topic gives you the option of following it. The easiest way to see what's going on each day is to click on "View unread posts", then once you've read them you won't see it again until another message is posted. I never tried to subscribe to the whole forum so it's a hit and miss of trying to find out.

If there are numerous posts that you don't want to read and want to clear out the entire forum, click on Board Index and scroll down a bit until you see "Mark forum read" on the right side. Click on that and you will only see new posts.

Hope that helped a little.

rule

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:06 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

You will also notice the symbols under each section, that say 'news', 'sitemap', or 'RSS feed'.... those can be used to set up summaries that can be sent to different email clients. I haven't played with them lately so I forget the differences between each of them, but check them out and see if any are useful to you. Also, there is a main RSS feed at the bottom of the front page of the entire forum; that will provide updates on new posts as they come out.