It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:34 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hang tough Oiler!

It's great to read that you have that first half a day off the H...the next few hours is all that stands between you and relief! Let us know how it goes!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:43 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Hey oiler! It must be getting close to that time now huh?

Ive been having really vivid dreams lately too. Mine is not zanax related though. I was talking to a friend about it the other day and she claimed that if you can remember your dreams or wake up during dreams that it means your not making it to a certain stage of sleep. Weird...i can sleep for like 8 or 9 hours and still remember my dreams. I agree with kitty though, that you prob wont need the zanax once you start sub..i would save those fir your final parts of detox or the actual detox itself.

Most people just take sub once per day, like kitty said to help get out of addictive behaviors. I read somewhere that it can be better to take your dose in the afternoon or night time to get yourself out of the habit of reaching for something as soon as you wake up or needing sonething to get us out of bed in the morning. I still take it in the morning though, lol, cuz its more convienient for work....but one of these days im gonna transition into taking my dose at night time or after work.

I hope your induction goes good and yoy get relief. Update soon please, im invested now! Lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:37 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Like i said 12 hours isn't a problem for me,especially with the sleep hours added in.I messed it up by sniffing H again.All i can do is try again.I think a bit of xanax will help me a bit during the waiting period to induct and i have been careful with it,i am not abusing it.Like Kitty said i need to break that addiction cycle.The only thing on my mind when my eyes open in bed is sniffing my bags of H,first thing in the morning.I have my own home in the country in New York.I been divorced for a good couple of years.I am originally from Brooklyn,New York and retired from the city of NY.I don't have many friends since i moved upstate and i live alone.So the boredom and lonliness gets to me sometimes even though my father lives 10
minutes from me,so i think this has alot to do with my addiction also.It's still a horror to wake up knowing i have no H and can't sniff my bags when i wake up,i am so used to it,it's been like this for over a year.But it does give me a bit of relief knowing those 20 subs are on hand.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:29 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Ok. You have the 20 pills. That's great.

But.

I think you need to find a doctor NOW.

Or you will run into this same problem.

I guess you just need something to give you a break here. And only 20 pills is not nearly long enough of a break in my opinion.

I hope this works out for you and I really do wonder how you are doing throughout the day.

I've been there. It's hard but possible.

Post subject: Need More
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:50 pm 

oiler, I haven't read all the posts to you about how much Sub you should take but I really don't thing 2 or 4 mg's will be enough to stabilize you. And I too agree with MovieMaker about seeing a doctor and getting more Sub.

If I was your doctor I would give you two 8 mg pills first. Then wait an hour or maybe even a half and see how you're feeling. You may even need that third pill. Heroin is a very strong opiate so it will take a strong dose of Bupe to rid you of the cravings and withdrawal. So yes, those 20 pills will go fast depending on how much you need.

Just like Tinydancer said, once you're stable on the Sub your life will improve immensely. Get enough Sub inside you and the H won't do a damn thing so you won't crave it or need it. It's the getting started part where you need a kick in the arse.

Please, go see a Sub doctor after you get induced and are comfortable. No need to stress about where the Sub pill is coming from.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:07 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Hey oiler, i understand your apprehensivness to start taking the subs. Just keep reminding yourself WHY your doing it. Do you wanna have to keep chasing the h, do you wanna keep destroying your health, do you wanna buy your dealer a new car or spend your money on things that will benefit YOU. I know its hard to break those habits. You gotta want this. I know you can do it oiler.

I also live in upstate NY, maybe 4 hours from the city. I understand the boredom, theres almost nothing to do in my area. Theres plenty of bars though i remember a few years back my town didnt even have a grocery store but yet we had like 5 bars. we finally have the grocery store back now LoL. Im trying to find friends who dont use, but they seem almost non existant. So i just keep a select few friends around and try to stay away from everyone else. its hard though ya know.

i hope your doin okay oiler, keep us updated

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:48 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

I know you's are saying to get a sub doctor.That 20 subs is not enough.I was on the methadone maintenance program years ago for a year.I was taking 80 mg's for that year and got thrown out of the program for missing a few appointments and went cold turkey.It was worse then hell and the withdrawels lasted a very long time,especially the sleep.I would of gave my right leg for an hour of sleep.But i am here talking about it,so it can be done.I am scared to go on subs on a regular basis,because i don't want to have to take them forever.And i can't let my family find out.I thought these 20 subs that i have will just help my withdrawel from the H be a bit easier,using it as a tool during withdrawel.The H that i get really isn't that potent,so my withdrawel shouldn't be as bad as really good high end H.Or maybe my tolerance is so high that even high end H doesn't make me feel high anymore.Beautifuldisaster,i live outside of Binghamton,i am also about 4 hours from NYC.Yes,plenty of bars,LOL.