It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:08 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Oh I'm certain you'll get plenty of replies, in the meantime, read these articles and get educated please. I did not just make up the things I wrote. They are based on reading lots of information from many reliable sources. these links are to articles written by this forums founder, Dr. Jeffrey Junig.

http://www.suboxonetalkzone.com/the-tru ... -suboxone/
http://www.suboxonetalkzone.com/is-subo ... enorphine/

there's also some educational and interesting reading tio be found at http://www.naabt.org

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:23 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Why don't you display how I'm inaccurate.. I didn't mention all states.. at this time.. but some.. Show me my inaccuracies.. Otherwise,I'm not interested in arguing as you are an obvious sycophant. Back up your accusations with examples... In other words use your brain.. If I come off as mean that's because I've worked with drug addicts all my adult life.. I know them. I also want to help the ones whom aren't full of BS. Your post was not useful in the least expect to Character Assassinate.. Job well done.. That is only done by people whom lack the intellect to express themselves and their position. None of which you did. If you are not indeed the same person!

In fact. Unless you are truly concerned with your recovery.. Don't respond back to me. I've had enough of "you all" whom area intimidated by someone whoms is more intelligent and one whom won't back down..
Bottom line is you made a lot of accusations none of which you have substantiated. Yeah.. You're my first "go to" person. Would it hurt to back up your inane statements and show you still have grey matter left?

If I come off mean that is how I come off to addicts whom are trying to BS me and others. I'm extremely kind to those whom area honest and aren't full of excuses. Wait till they change the law in all states.. And if you're taking Subs and you think the DEA doesn't know about it and you're posting you stash them.. You're more naive than a child.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:38 pm 

Romeo is correct. You are wrong and you are posting aggressively.

You are not welcome to post aggressively here. If I see one more post by you that is so antagonistic, you will be banned.

Amy

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:58 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Romeo,

Please don't ban this didactic, self absorbed lunatic! I've been lurking here for several years but finally had to register because I'm enjoying this train wreck so much! I think you should, instead allow him/her to continue to tell us how intelligent he is (at least 8 times in four posts so far!) while butchering the English language in a manner that would make my 8 year old blush. Not to mention the inaccurate and threatening nature of the posts. Please let it continue!! It's so much fun when someone "whoms" obviously an insecure, uneducated dullard is kind enough to put their shortcomings out in public for all to see!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:20 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

"I'm just here to garner and give help to those WHOM want it"

This HAS to be someone playing a practical joke, am I right? No could possibly mention how intelligent they are so many times and be this dumb, could they!

Is at April 1st? This is my favorite poster of all time....I demand more garnering and giving!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:22 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Yeah, I kinda wondered how someone so superiorly intelligent could hack the english language to bits with horrific spelling and appalling grammar, too.

I'm glad you decided to register and sign up, Ralph.

BTW, I can't ban a fly from this site, I'm not a mod. You'll have to take your request up with a mod.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:35 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

hello there Ralph,

I also wondered how someone who claimed to be so intelligent could talk about her intelligence with such poor grammar, and countless inaccuracies. I don't think she's a fake playing a joke though,I honestly think this lady, thinks she's correct and that we're all the ones lacking in knowledge and recovery. She hasn't posted in a while, so maybe she's already been banned by a moderator, or maybe she's just busy reading the links I posted for her... figure the odds of that one! Lol I mean, she asked for people to back up their statements with evidence, so I provided her with only a few of the sources of info I've read about bupe at, which all back up what I said. eh, oh well, there's no reasoning with some people, ya know? BTW, welcome to the forum also! :-)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:37 pm 

I'm sorry Ralph! She was banned after she came back at me on another thread with this: subs-lose-potency-over-time-t1421-20.html

It's true! She was amusing! If she had only been attacking me I would have let her continue to display her ignorance. I can't have her targeting other members for abuse, however.

If I could talk to her one last time I would say, "You are = you're!"

Amy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:01 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

If you have to cut a Sub film place the remaining film back into the original packaging and tape (any sticky tape) to seal from air.. I've had no problems 12-24 hours later regarding efficacy etc. but longer term past 1 day I have never tried.