It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:15 am 
New Poster
New Poster

im forced to w/d off of suboxone. 4mg per day. because my doc kicked me out because i took an ambien that she didnt prescribe. ive got about 10 left. she wont even give me clonidine. she says "smiling" you wont havea prob. im getting kartom. has anybody heard of this? what about chinese formula? i need help. im scared. and, ill need to take some vicodin to help with the w/d i wont go through the living hell again/ done it too many times. i need to funtion in my family. so, back to my question...how long before an opiate will help me again? lost in syracuse :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:41 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hi, I heard of Kartom, but never took it myself. It suppose to act like an opiod. Why would you even consider taking vics, it would just start the whole addiction process over again. Maybe you should find another Sub Doctor and be honest and let that doctor know everything you been taking. Are you in aftercare? If not you should be. That might convince your orginal Sub doctor to continue to treat you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:24 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

i'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation and you know as well as we all do that taking some vicodens will put you right back to where you were before. i live in oswego and the only sub dr. in my area is in fulton and i decided to stop seeing him because i can't afford treatment or my subs any more so he will have a new opening this week if you want his name and office number email me at dumbdrunk1969@live.com and i'll email you back all the info you need. your dr. is absolutely wrong if she thinks you will be o.k. without your subs, which i suspect you already know and are trying to avoid w/d's by self-medicating with hydro's or whatever you can get your hands on. i'm not trying to preach to you brother i know what your going through cause i'm in the same situation as you and debating if i should start looking for pills to buy. bad move and i know it is just like your situation and we all know that all of us here are on subs cause none of us can handle the w/d's right!!! please email me so i can send you some advice privately. try dumbdrunk1969@live.com or dfuvn@yahoo.com and i'll check my emails throughout the day and respond right back to you w/advice before you make the mistake of poppin some pills and throwin yourself into precipitated W/D'S. email me and we'll talk before you do somthin you'll regret. peace, dumbdrunk

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:16 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

nrecovery wrote:
im forced to w/d off of suboxone. 4mg per day. because my doc kicked me out because i took an ambien that she didnt prescribe. ive got about 10 left. she wont even give me clonidine. she says "smiling" you wont havea prob. im getting kartom. has anybody heard of this? what about chinese formula? i need help. im scared. and, ill need to take some vicodin to help with the w/d i wont go through the living hell again/ done it too many times. i need to funtion in my family. so, back to my question...how long before an opiate will help me again? lost in syracuse :(

I have used Kratom to hel with WDs and it most definately does work. I used the Super Indo Kratom powder and made a tea out of it. The effects last about 2-4 hrs or so when takin correctly and feels a lot like opites in many ways. It does mimic opiates in the way it effects the Mu receptor in the brain. Kratom however can be addictive if taken for too long a period of time as well. Kratom also is not cheap either. I cant believe your Sub Dr took you off of them for taking Ambien. That is just crazy. You are seeing a Sub Dr to hlp with opiate recovery and they should know that there are times when you just cant sleep. Its one thing if you tested positive for any other opiate and didnt test pos for Sub in your system. That would say you were just selling your Rx to get more DOC. To me that seems unethical specially someone who claims to be an addiction DR. They should work with you no matter what.. Its not like these drugs are free nor are the visits.

That just pisses me off beyond worsd and I hope you can find a solution.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:23 am 
New Poster
New Poster

Kratom can actually be very reasonably priced, most people just unfortunately end up getting it from shady venders selling overpriced and irresponsibly marketed extracts. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:07 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

taking vics to ease withdrawal is taking 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

yeah you wont hurt.. but.. I cant sum up in words how bad of an idea that is.

your withdrawing from the sub (which is a kind of opiate) and taking vic. (an opiate)

do you see what Im getting at here?

I know how bad the pain of withdrawal is, trust me. But.. just.. dude.

Post subject: sub vikes kratom
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:48 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

swim 2yrs stopped subs after .2 mg for surgery then was given 500 vikes which did almost nothithing, a week later still same feeling,1 week no subs feel like crap, trying kratom,.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:48 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

yeah its a step back stopped vikes after 3 days, tried kratom for 2 nothing both didnt do nothing but here a week later still havnt slept, feels like itll never end..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:50 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

its mental not sleeping

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:09 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

still no sleep what is wrong, im waiting for the light still please lord................................................................

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:41 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

got almost 2 hrs of sleep!! wow i cant believe it... thank GOD!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:51 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

And another 2hrs.. every day a little better, it does get better have hope everyone dont give up................thank God!!