It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:19 am 
New Poster
New Poster

I am finally going to be free of the worst mistake I ever made in my life if I can just pass a damn test and get this suboxone out of my system. At this point I was taking very slight tiny doses, very infrequently. I was supposed to be off already but the withdrawls were hard, and without mediating it my way using herbs, THC, and other things that are currently prohibited to me, it was very rough on me to continue working, since I quit at a dose of 2mg quickly.

but its been infrequent, once every 4 days, or 3, and then I fucked up and did a tiny piece, maybe a third of a quarter, 4 days in row.
so much of it has to be out now -- its been 4 weeks of infrequent use.

my counselor is insisting it only takes two weeks tops to exit the system, I saw one assuring post that said a few days or a week! is this true? I thought it would last as long as the withdrawls -- about a month. if so, I am getting tested friday and if its out, I only have to come back and read a packet and im free!!!!

yes, I am returning to most of my old ways minus opiates -- this is a religion and life decision for me. I have lost ridiculous amounts of weight and am suffering with terrible illnesses only pot can help with. I literally cannot eat. I only used heroin to try and kill myself over some stupid girl.

i had a few misdemeanors and shouldve just taken jail instead of a clean record, Id be free by now, and I hate my job anyway. Ive been stuck in this rehab for 9 months, and all I want in the whole wide world is to be free -- to be able to treat my migraines, to be able to eat three meals in a day, to be able to live how I choose, by my own higher power's will -- which is NOT in accordance with AA/NA.

maybe you look down on this view, but its mine and wont change - a year in rehab havent changed it. this is hell to me, and im praying that somehow, some way, this substance will test clear on friday or at least as soon as humanly possible. my counselor is on vacation after that so im straight fucked if its still in me then. I'll be in this hell another month or more.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:13 pm 

I hope that all went well with your test. Most of the ways you're going about and describing your problems probably made it so that our members didn't respond. Still, we all have some of the same challenges and I just hope you can make your style of recovery work for you. :)

Amy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:36 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Spirits

So how did the test go Friday? It would be nice to hear from you.....

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:56 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

wrong friday -- I actually requested a test today, and I wont know since its LC/MS or GC/MS. I wont know until friday :(.

to be clear, I am losing massive amounts of weight without smoking due to eating disorders which is the only reason I want out so bad. all set on opiates forever. fuck being sick.

I feel fine, and Ive finally kicked it -- but I Have no way of knowing what labCorp's cutoffs are for such a test (5ng/ml maybe?) or how long such tiny infrequent doses would take to clear my system (im assuming most of the stuff I took when I was taking it regularly is out, almost a month later)

so I have no idea. I do have advice though -- dont try to cut it out early to get out of a program. do the damn taper -- except DONT do as the doctor says -- instead, go sick for 3-4 days, and take the smallest amount possible to feel better then, rinse, and repeat -- in a week or two (three tops) you'll be off and on day 3, you wont even barely feel different -- then day 4 comes around and its just post acute withdrawl with diareahh and almost no pain!