It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:19 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Hey everyone, I was just curious how everyone who is a member or anyone discovered this website. Personally, I'm not even quite sure how I ended up here, but I think, like most, it was a result from a Google search or was led here after watching a YouTube video of Dr. J's.

Either way, I am really glad that I did end up finding this site, because it has been nothing but helpful and enjoyable to discuss various topics involving suboxone and addiction with people who are actually informed on the matter. I have rarely, if ever, spoken to anyone who even knows what suboxone is, so it is great that this website was established for us addicts. I am sure I'm not alone in this matter. Again, it is just great to know that there are people here who want to help others anonymously and are educated about opiate treatment.

I also just wanted to give my gratitude to everyone who has contributed to the foundation of this site and help bring it to where it is today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:43 pm 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

i started subs back in late feb., by the end of march i already went thru too many and was running short on my rx. i felt guilty and down. i was looking for something to talk to people on subs and i found this website. i read and read. was so amazed by all the issues that was addressed. finally i got the nerve to sign in and ask my first questions and have checked in almost daily since. thanks to the forum i feel connected to people that know whats going on. i also have used this as a form of recovery and told my counselor of it, not the site inparticular but that i was using "a very intelligent site". keep up the great posts!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:11 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Oh my! I found suboxforum way back in April 2009 and there's no way I even remember how I found the site. LOL. I'm pretty sure it was a Google search while seeking info on suboxone though.

I can hardly believe I've been here for that long!! Wow, time flies. :mrgreen:

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:23 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

I have been on Suboxone almost 4 months now, I found this site about 2 months ago through the mighty, all-knowing Google. I was searching for info and people like me who were in Suboxone therapy. I only recently started posting but had been reading and reading for weeks prior. My Dr. was insisting i do some kind of treatment like NA or anything.I've told him about this site (not the name) and what i have learned and he seemed impressed and has stopped nagging me to go to NA..although its probably a good idea..when im ready i will

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:56 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Google searched something then stumbled on it... Then I saw some thread that got me all pumped up and made a stupid nickname just to make ONE post and leave...

And the rest is history.