It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: How i can get Subox
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:44 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hello Guys,

i live in egypt and i really cant get it here no suboxone no subotex .. and i just found someone in Georgia want to sell to me for $2/pill with minumum 50/pills i really need to know is that truth or what

please help
thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:22 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

It's impossible for anyone to gauge whether the guy's for real really. That'd be like me coming on this forum asking if the dealer down my street is doing rips.

I know Israel have a buprenorphine program, and that it's quite easy for tourists to get dosed there if they can provide the right documentation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:38 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Sorry to hear you aren’t able to get suboxone in your country, but if I were you I would NOT trust whoever it was who said you could get $2 per tablet. It sounds like a rip off to me and it most likely is. Without insurance each 8mg tablet costs around 7-10 dollars from the pharmacy. I know you are probably feeling desperate for suboxone, but DO NOT give that guy a 100 dollars because you would not get anything in return. Even if he was serious and he would send 50 tablets, that would be incredibly hard for him to send it and for you to get it without getting caught. Sorry speedo, but it sounds like a textbook scam to me.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: Re: How i can get Subox
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:00 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

I recently stoped herion and im in Egypt right now. It is hard to get suboxone . Fortuantly I found a clinic doctor who would give it to me even though a little expensive but at a good price considering what its going for in Egypt. It seems like its legal and illegal at the same time. I know rehab clinics give it to recovering addicts in Egypt but at a very high price, If any one needs help with this I might can help I know the feeling of withdrawls and you need something effective. Im not selling anything or making profit I just truly want to help, If anyone wants email me at bakhourysameir@gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:27 pm 

This is a very old old thread. If your intention is to sell drugs then im sorry ill have to delete and/or ban.

Just what kind of "help are you talking about?

Agsin, no seeling buying or giving away your medicine on this site or anhwhere for that matter.

All this does is increase the stigma we all are already facing. Explain what you mean by helping? Clocks ticking.....R

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:39 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

About 1% or fewer of the visitors to this forum are using computers in Egypt-- so I'm suspicious about the message at best. Next thing we'll hear is that my great Uncle, Mr. Robert G. Smythe, died in a car accident in Nigeria and left me as his sole heir...