It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Re: 12 hours...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:26 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

My mom ended up in critical care the night before last, so I haven't had much time to feel my WD, or update.

But it's now Night 8 and I don't have any WD symptoms besides tired. I'm a tired person as it is, and dealing with my mom and now my "womanly gift" has reared it's ugly head. So the tired could just be a coincidence. I did have a little RLS last night but not bad at all. The night before with the muscle relaxer I slept great! Still taking my magnesium to be sure a well as melatonin. I'm also taking B12 for energy during the day and it helps significantly for a few hours. Hang in there, people! I mean in reality 8 days, is nothing!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:39 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Morning, Im 8 days off sub. Clonodine has helped for the withdrawls. Still struggling with a bad case of Nausea. I hope the nausea leaves and i can return to normal. Having nausea every waking hour is a real bummer. im on my third type of nausea med still no releif. Had cat scan yesterday and everything was fine.
rung

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:08 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey mama, I'm glad you're feeling better! I'm sorry to hear about your mom, I hope she gets better soon.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:29 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Rung,
I'm so sorry you're still feeling the nausea! I miscounted but last night was night 9, day 8 today (stopped in the morning last Tuesday). Doesn't really matter, I just like to keep a record on here. What mg did you stop at? Wasn't it 2mg? It's probably just taking some time for your body to flush the suboxone out. 8 days is awesome! It'll get better for you soon!!

Romeo, thank you so much I really appreciate it.

So last night was awesome. I took 3 ibuprofen for my woman issues and 2 magnesium, not sure if that had anything to do with it, but I slept like a rock!!! Feeling pretty normal today besides being tired! Ahhhhh *sigh of relief*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:51 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Can you really not believe that your back on Suboxone or back in suboxone withdrawal?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:20 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Excuse me?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:26 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Please stay off of my thread if you decide to cause negative-ness. "I cannot believe I'm back here" is a common phrase. Yes, I can believe I'm back here. I know what I did, and what I need to do to overcome it.

Anyway, had a great day today and having a great night! Night 10 and feeling pretty normal! Thanks for everyone's support.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:41 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Last night was another night of great sleep! So nights 9 & 10 with no help of muscle relaxants. I'm not taking anything non natural as of a few days ago. Still somewhat tired, but that's my only complaint!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:03 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Well I'd like to say I'm not really WDing anymore!! It's Day 12 and I feel pretty great. I haven't had restless legs in 4 nights!!! I'm tired still, but that's about it. I can fight tired!!! I have motivation, I don't feel weighed down, no anxiety, no bathroom breaks that are out of the ordinary, no chills and hot flashes, I mean I feel normal! So people, this can work. Getting to .25mg a day got me away with almost no WD's! I mean I was a little uncomfortable, but nothing compared to last time. I had restless nights, but still got 6 hours or so!

If you want to get off, I suggest a taper. You can do it! 1-2 weeks is such a short time when it comes I freedom! You'll feel amazing afterwards. Picture waking up every day as if it was always sunny and ready to take on the day, instead of just wanting to lie around in a dark room all of the time. It's fantastic!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:51 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Glad to hear you're feeling so good. A taper to small doses is the best way to avoid nasty wd symptoms. Good job!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:35 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi Mamamonkey-

I'm so glad you're feeling alright and hanging in there. Love reading your posts.. stick around. Don't be too surprised if you get a random crappy day here or there. Hoping that doesn't happen but just be prepared if it does, it's pretty normal. Enjoy your sunday!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:29 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

good stuff mamamonkey! I know the feeling! Try to hold onto it, that hopeful excitement about life. If you have days where that feeling fades, dont be discouraged, it comes back. My highs and lows came in waves whenever I got off opiates in the past. Now that I am educated on the process of coming off, I dont let the lows get to me because I know they will pass. The further I get from the pills, the more stable my mind seems to get, to the point where now, I pretty much feel good everyday. I have some bad days and some great days, but mostly just good days. Stability is all I want right now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:08 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Thanks you guys!! To me, I feel like EVERYONE has bad days. You know? Addict or not, we're all going to have bad days & good days & sick days. Today was a lazy day. I didn't feel too good but that's life. As far as WD symptoms, I feel awesome! It's great to have people like you guys cheering me on as well.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:08 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Well I've been doing well with responding to other posts, but not keeping up with my own! I'm on Day 17 and feel awesome. Being tired is a huge complaint, but can't complain about it because the rest of my problems have subsided!

I'd say I have a bit of the lingering mental WDs more than anything. Feeling down, unmotivated, a little depressed at times. I think this is a good thing, though. On Subs & pills I never felt anything. I completely ignored the problems in my life and focused on getting high &/or just living in numbness from Sub. Now my emotions are on hyper drive! I'm sure this'll even itself out, I just can't wait for it to. Being unmotivated isn't fun with a toddler & husband who want to gogogo!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:52 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I also forgot to report the awesome effect of Naproxen 500mg. My brother had some & all I needed was 2 and it mace my RLS go away! It takes about an hour to kick in, but it worked for a good 7 hours.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:21 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Oh boy, I totally agree. That unmotivated, tired, lazy feeling is so hard to deal with! I am tempted to say it's the worst symptom, but I'm not sure if that is altogether true. For me whatever symptom is bothering me at the time is always the worst! :D

I'm glad to see you are still doing well!

Q

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:24 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

^ I'd definitely say it's the worst symptom! Maybe because I knew the other ones would go away fairly quickly, but that one lingers like a stage 5 clinger.

Hang in there mama!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:26 am 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

glad to here it hope all is well

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:32 am 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

qhorsegal2 wrote:
Oh boy, I totally agree. That unmotivated, tired, lazy feeling is so hard to deal with! I am tempted to say it's the worst symptom, but I'm not sure if that is altogether true. For me whatever symptom is bothering me at the time is always the worst! :D

I'm glad to see you are still doing well!

Q

I would have too second that. all too true they all bring there form of debilitation is some form or another.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:34 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

It took about a month for that lazy, unmotivated, slightly depressed feeling to dissipate. With all the opiates I put in my system each day for 6 years, of course my brain needed time to heal. You'll get there just keep doing the right thing.