It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: hmmm
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:16 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Thanks guys for all of your great replies! Good to see other people doing the right things out there!

I don't remember what your name is, but you said that I had an earlier post about something in NA and them saying if I relapse then I can't ever come back or something....

I don't know what you are talking about. Only thing about NA that I have posted is about this guy talking crap about folks on sub. And stuff along that one topic....never have I said anything like what you say...idk....just clearing that up.

Again. Thanks. Glad to see you guys posting!

Post subject: this is...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:19 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

this is supposed to be in my last post/thread!!!! SORRY FOR MESSING UP!!!!!!!!

Post subject: Re: hmmm
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:09 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

MovieMaker1 wrote:
Thanks guys for all of your great replies! Good to see other people doing the right things out there!

I don't remember what your name is, but you said that I had an earlier post about something in NA and them saying if I relapse then I can't ever come back or something....

I don't know what you are talking about. Only thing about NA that I have posted is about this guy talking crap about folks on sub. And stuff along that one topic....never have I said anything like what you say...idk....just clearing that up.

Again. Thanks. Glad to see you guys posting!

I don't know who it was that said something to you about not being able to come back to NA if you relapsed, but in my experience, I've been to quite a few meeting, and I've seen a lot of people come in and ask for a do over tag and to start over. Those people, IMO have always been welcomed back with open arms by all of us in the room. Remember, "Keep coming back!" That means the doors are open to you at anytime, whether you slip up or not, as long as you come back and you have the desire to stop using.

I've never heard of anyone saying in NA that if a person relapses, they can't come back in. Maybe that was a mis understanding or mis communication?