It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:25 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Re: Suboxone and Sex Drive- When does it come back??

Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:40 pmIve only just come accross my problem which is my sex drive is through the roof I just cant stop im male 41 my partner 39 she's very horny but cant keep up the problem is I cant ejaculate my partner is having multiple orgasms and im having none its making her paranoid theres someone else dont get me wrong I enjoy this to an extent of course but can anyone identify and will this go away im on 16mg daily increased from 8mg daily about 4months ago I realise to some this may not seem such a bad thing but its putting my 7yr relationship on thin ice and I want to be able to share in the joy so to speak any info greatly appreciated

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi there... I unfortunately have no personal experience with your issue ;) but, I have a feeling that it is due to the high dose of sub. From what I have heard from friends, being on a high dose of sub can make you a god in bed... you can last forever... and ever... and never ever get off. If you haven't been on this dose very long, you may just need time to adjust, but if that's not the case, most people I know have had to lower their dose of sub to get that ability back. Not sure if that's an option for you... but, at least you still have a sex drive. It is fairly common for higher doses of sub to kill one's sex drive completely. I'm not sure if a doctor could help if you can't lower your dose... Hopefully a guy will come on here soon, I only have so much to say about such things, but I wanted you to at least get some kind of answer... good luck :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:10 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Thanks for the that appreciated